46. Jungkook's Heartfelt Apology

I haven't proof read this before publishing. Please forgive your author for updating late and any mistakes in this chapter.

Third Person's POV

"She is."

Both the ladies in the room look at the door to see Jungkook standing. Lisa can't help but drool at the sight of her husband wearing grey Puma sweatpants with a black baggy tshirt on his upper body. And that veiny arm, adorning the platinum bracelet is something that she desires to be on her neck-

Ah Lisa!! I didn't know that reading those eroticas will make me think things like that-

But..he is hot HOT! It is not my fault if I drool, like he really has those meaty thighs that-

"Lisa?" Her illegal thoughts, which have started to cloud her mind these days, come to a stop at the voice of Jungkook calling her for the third time in a row.

She dazedly tilts her head up to see him leaning against the nightstand beside Haru.

Like a child caught doing something wrong, she steals a gaze at him while she utters, "Yes?" Feeling her throat dried up, she swallows a lump before clearing her throat, "I mean yes..You needed something?"

(A/N: 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️)

"You didn't listen to what I said just now." Jungkook speaks and did she see a smirk on his face just now. Before, she can confirm her suspicions, he quickly morphs his expression with that of poker face.

Processing what Jungkook had just said, she finds it wasn't a question but a statement.

"You said something?" She embarrassingly lets out before bowing her head when she meets Haru's amusing gaze.

Damn..those stupid eroticas. I have started to look to much into thighs-things. Things, Lisa, T-H-I-N-G-S.

"LISA?"

"Yes!"

She looks at the siblings only to see Haru shaking her head amusedly while Jungkook poking his inner cheek with his tongue.

And then again, the devil in Lisa comes to life,

Hottest!

"Seriously, Lisa.." Haru says, smile evident in her voice, "Where are you lost? He has been calling for like what? Seven times. You have only replied to two of them. Gosh, can you imagine the one who gets things done in one call has his wife who only replies to him two times out of a total seven. I have never seen him so pitiful. Pfft-"

She breaks into a laughter with Jungkook looking annoyed, "Seriously, Noona? I thought you were past these little things-"

"And now, these things are little!" She chortles again which soon turn into laughter, "Jungkook, this might be little time you but this a big thing to me to see you like this."

Lisa can't help but smile widely as she sneaks a glance at the man who suddenly, meets her gaze.

Jungkook can't help but shake his head and bite his lower lip in amusement for this is also kinda funny to him.

"Okay, that's enough for today."

"So, you mean this will happen everyday from today onwards. Oh! I can't wait." Haru squeals like a happy kid.

"Ah Noona-"

"Unnie..that's enough." Lisa says, controlling the smile on her lips. Haru glances sideways to look at her and nods before she gets up and excuses herself to use the wash up.