26. Lisa Mesmerises Jungkook

Lisa's POV

All of us head inside to see Jungkook already standing with three caretakers and manager of the zoo.

The six boys and I approach them. "It's our honour to treat you, Mr. Jeon." The manager smiles at him and he just nods.

Does he know only to nod? Tch, typical Jungkook.

But...

I love him.

I smile at my stupid turmoil of words going on in my head when Tae giggles, "Lisa, you look dumb like that."

"Shut up Tae." I playfully glare at him but he just ruffles my head. The manager and the caretakers greet us as well and then we all get inside to discover the zoo.

"Damn Jungkook! Never knew that you were being capable of being this generous." Tae comments playfully as he looks around in awe at the hats off management of the zoo.

"Lisa sure has an influence on Jungkook." Namjoon wiggles his eyebrows at him when he just casually shrugs.

"You are saying as if he never did this for us before." Jin huffs out as he smacks Tae's head who lets out a cute 'Ow'.

"Yes Jin hyung is right, Tae. Don't you remember when he booked an entire beach for your birthday, two years ago to avoid paps." Jimin reminds him while he just looks in the distance, maybe thinking about the same.

"Oh yeah. I remember but..." He trails off, pouting like a small baby but since I am curious I press further, "But?" I ask looming over a bit in front of him. Tae looks up and stares for a second to then shake his head. "Ask your husband." He sulks.

"Uhh?" I say as I am confused.

"Damn Tae, you are too much of a baby!" Hobi chimes in and looks at me as we all are walking down the trail in the forest like zoo. "You see Lisa, Jungkook did book the beach for Tae's birthday but it was only a part of the actual reason." He fills me in as I ponder over this. "Then what was the actual reason?" I ask, glancing in front to see Jungkook a little ahead of us with Namjoon by his side. I lower down my voice a little to make sure he doesn't understand what I am talking about if he is within the earshot.

"The actual reason was because he wanted to inspect that beach so that he could buy it and expand his hotel lines." He explains and I nod, understanding what it must have felt to Tae to feel, maybe a bit betrayed.

Cunning Jungkook.

"So when our Tae bear got to know about it, he sulked just like now." He points at Tae who is indeed sulking. "But this monkey only knows how to be dramatic." Yoongi chimes in as he now walks beside me and Hobi, casually tucking his hands in the pockets of his black trousers.

"Yah hyung! I am not sulking for no damn reason." Tae fires back and then speed walks over to the front where Namjoom and Jungkook are.

We all fall in silenece, the only sound of dry leaves being crushed under our feet.

It has been approximately 10 minutes since we have been walking down this trail for the zoo being extremely huge, the second biggest in Korea. ( A/N: It is a fanfiction so just imagine the way I am writing things. P.S. It is an Alternate Universe. )

The biggest zoo being in Seoul. We are only at the entrance to the inside of the zoo and I am already getting bored. The boys busy talking with each other or looking around, Namjoon, Jin and Jungkook seem to be engrossed in some business talks while Tae and Hobi busy pulling pranks on Jimin together and Suga lost in his own world. Well here I can't stop playing k-drama scenarios in my head with Jungkook. I really wish I can be with him right now, holding his hand. Moreover, I really can't get my head unwind of the dream I had in the morning today.