53. The Longingness Is There

Jungkook's POV

"Here is the monthly report of finances. We had 36% in the sales of CELINE." My assistant puts the file on the table, making me turn from the high ceiling windows to him. "36%?" I raise a brow, it's a good increase and I know the reason too.

"It is clearly because of Ms. Manoban..err-" Yeonjun stumbles on his words when he notices my darkened gaze but then speaks again, "be-because of Mrs. Jeon. She has a great impact on the masses. Infact, she will be wearing the latest collection to her upcoming shoot of 'A Night with The SuperStars'."

I pull my head from the file in my hands to look at him again, "How did you know?" I flip through another page, "Mrs. Jeon's manager dropped a message to my inbox."

"Hmm. Dismissed."

"Huh? Uh, yes.." Yeonjun retreats, looking a confused mess, which is so unlike him. After the door clicks shut, I lean back into my chair and loosen my tie, letting a full blow of air into my lungs. I close my eyes and then again, that scene replays in my head.

Her standing on tiptoes to kiss me.

Ten days and it is still there.

That sensation. That tingling..

I remember Ms. Lee's reaction when she noticed the smile that day,

"Sir, you're smiling?"

I look up at her with a stern face but she hesitates a little, " I mean, you never smile during office hours."

"Oh? Is that so?" I continue with putting my signatures on the file that she brought earlier.

"Yes, sir. I apologize for my bold words but is it because of Mrs. Jeon?" And I pause my actions a little but then continue without replying her. I dismiss her as she utters a string of apologies.

"Miss Lee?" She halts at the threshold of the door.

"She is the reason behind my smiles. Dismissed."

It's been ten days since that day.

I open up my gallery on the phone and gaze intently on the image that I had sneakily captured while she was sleeping. Her angelic features on full display for me to see for how long I want, she speaks a lot but she doesn't speak a lot to me.

I want her to talk to me, a lot. That she doesn't stop.

Lisa, Lisa, Lisa..

What are you doing to me?

I again fall back against the support of chair and close my eyes. The images when she serves the food on the table, gets ready for the day in front of the vanity, plays with Hyun and Kyungwoo, sips her juice in the garden in the evening, sleeps like a baby, her posing for the photoshoots come into my mind like a Tsunami. I put one hand on my chest to feel the thumping of my heart. It gets louder when I get close to her and even now, thinking about her..

Damn, I have never felt this way.

I feel like talking to her everytime, just to hear her voice and look at her.

Does she feel like this? Like how I have been feeling?

I want to hear her voice, to watch her.

I bite my lips,

Heavens know hoe much I have some to find her so beautiful - both inside and out.

And before I can control myself, I pick up the phone to dial her number but then Miss Lee's voice drifts through the intercom, "Sir, you have a meeting in five with the board of directors."