43. Dripping With Care And Affection

Jungkook's POV

I am going through the documents with my eyes being heavy.

I am thoroughly exhausted right now and it feels as if my head is being hammered heavily. All I need right now is just a mug of black coffee.

Whilst I go through the progress of the stocks, a knock breaks the heavy silence of the room.

"Come in." I continue doing my work when some footsteps approach in my direction.

The fresh aroma of coffee surrounds me after it is placed on my desk. But what is more soothing is when a sweet fruity fragrance invades my personal space.

"You are not feeling well, are you?"

Lisa?

I look up and come across her worried expression. She is wearing a floral maxi dress with her hair falling loosely on her shoulders.

"Jungkook?"

Her voice is sweet..like honey.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" She then puts her hand on my forehead to check my temperature.

"Yes, I am good." I reply with a smile but this only deepens her frown.

"You are lying, right?" She counters back, making me wonder how did she get to know that I ain't feeling good.

"No, I-" This is the first time I get cut off by a woman other than mom in my life.

"Jungkook, you can't risk your health like this." She 'scolds' me.

I internally laugh seeing how sweet she is looking with her eyebrows furrowed and her index finger pointing towards me.

I stare at her and continue for all I know she gets flustered when I gaze at her intensely.

She is also gazing back into my eyes. This moment feels..good. I don't want her to escape this eye contact but I know she will break this intense staring session.

I look at her eyes, her long lashes which fan across the lid of her doll eyes, then to her cute button nose, her puffy cheeks and her plump red lips.

I wonder how they would taste like..

Wait..what am I thinking?

She's your-

"I-I am sorry for saying to you like that." She speaks while I furrow my brows when I look at her as she bites her lips.

She shouldn't do like that.

"Why are you apologizing?" I stand up and cross the little distance between us.

She hasn't noticed yet that I have stood up and approached but now I think she has as she backs away with her head hanging low.

"I-It was jus-just.." She continues backing away as she fidgets with her fingers.

"It was what?" I ask, she looks up when she feels her back hit against my desk but then lowers down her head again.

"It was just because I got an-angry at y-you." She says with only her head in my view.

I mentally chuckle at the sight and her tiny voice. I don't dare to chuckle in reality for she will get to know I am teasing her.

I am teasing her?

What the hell am I thinking..?

Even if I am, I don't mind it rather I am enjoying it. Maybe too much.