54. The Longingness Is There Pt.2

Please vote and comment❤️
They encourage me👀

Third Person's POV

Hearing Jisung's words, Lisa can't help but tremble slightly with her heart rate increasing a little. 'He was waiting for her', Lisa repeats this in her heart but can't seem to believe it. So, as if in askance, she lifts her head to see Jisung to confirm it. The latter merely smiles before he tells her, "Young Master also asked to inform him about your arrival" making Lisa blink before pressing the power button of her handphone.

A clear string of numbers flash before her eyes,

11.36 pm

Suppressing the wild emotions of hers, she merely let's out an 'Oh' and starts to fire questions of her own while Jisung answers her, making them both look like a student and a teacher if one would watch the scene.

"Did grandma have her medicine?"

"She did, Young Miss."

"And what about appa, did he?"

"Madam ensured that, Young Miss."

"Oh, yeah. Did Kyungwoo do his schoolwork?"

"Yes, Madam Haru returned early today. She made little Master do his schoolwork."

"Unnie is back from London?"

"Yes, Madam. She returned with Third Young Master Kim."

Lisa furrows her brows, "Tae oppa? Didn't he say that he will stay at his studio and won't be returning till next week?" Not that she has a problem rather she likes it but she clearly remembers what he had said about his stay in his studio.

"Yes, Young Miss but he is running a fever. So, Madam told him to return and  is currently resting." Jisung replies but quickly reassures the worried Lisa.

While in the dimly lit living room, both Young Miss and the butler go in with exchange of the daily household activities, on the third floor, a maid knocks twice on the door of the study. It's silent for a few seconds. With no one occupying this floor, it a complete pindrop silence. Only after she hears a faint 'come in', did she enter the study.

The study in the Jeon Mansion is actually a big room, much like Jungkook's office JJKG HQ but the colors here are warm, clearly accenting the warm interior design of the house. Moreover, the study has an attached library which can be accessed through a separate door on the very same floor or via the small inner hallway that runs from this study room to library.

There sits Jungkook with lamp as the only source of light, placed on his wide desk. The soft light casts a shadow on his face making him look more handsome. The maid sighs. Young Master is surely suited to be with Young Miss who is so pretty. With his head buried deep into the file that Jungkook is currently reading, he is not bothered to close the window that currently projects the chilly wind of the late night into the room. The maid shivers slightly, making her regain some sense.

"Young Miss has arrived, Young Master."

He slowly looks up from the file after registering the maid's words.

Did his heart jump a little at the sound of Young Miss?

Not waiting to wonder about this question anymore, Jungkook already finds himself at the door. He briskly walks as if he has a flight to catch, it is only the sound of his footsteps that echo dumbly in the silent corridor as he makes his way to the stairs.

"Are your pants on fire, Kook?"

This is a very ridiculous question asked by a very ridiculous man, according to Jungkook. He doesn't pay any heed to the man who is just blearily blinking his eyes to vanish the remaining sleep Jungkook continues walking but Taehyung catches up.