13. Marry Me!

Lisa's POV

"Looks like Kyungwoo has dozed off in your lap." Mr. Jeon points his finger to the little boy who has his face in the crook of my neck. I tilt his face a little to the side so as to not disturb him and indeed he has dozed off.

"Yes, he is sleeping." I smile at the cute boy in my lap. "He must have been tired after playing." Mr. Jeon gestures at the staff to take him to bed.

"Hmm. He looks such an angel." I add to Mr. Jeon's previous statement. "I must say you are a natural with children, Ms. Manoban." He chuckles before continuing, "Please have your coffee Ms. Manoban"

"Oh yes..." I take the cup and start sipping. Right now, my mind is in a different state.

Is Kyungwoo Jungkook's son?

Is he married?

Lisa..what are you thinking? He has given you anything but insults and ...pain.

But there is this ache in my chest as the possibility of Kyungwoo being his son intensifies. They were looking so close to each other that day at the mall and he calls Mr. Jeon as Halabeoji. Like if Kyungwoo is not his son then why is he calling Mr. Jeon his grandfather. Does Mr. Jeon have another son? Hell no! From what I have heard, JJK Group has only one heir and that too Jeon Jungkook.

Damn! Lisa, get a fucking grip on yourself!

So what if Kyungwoo is his son, huh?

But...

I don't care!

I can't take it anymore.

"Uhh...Mr. Jeon?" I hesitate a little since  he is busy scrolling through his phone.
"Yes, Ms. Manoban" He immediately replies. "Actually...uhh I-"

"Please don't hesitate. Speak up." He encourages me and it is enough for me to speak out my thoughts.

"Is Kyungwoo your grandson?" I finally finish and a confusion is etched on his face. "Not to be rude but why do you ask?" He asks calmly.

Lisa, how much stupid you can be!

Now deal with the embarrassment.

"J-Just curious. Yes curious." I reply a little too fast.

"Oh..I see. Yes, Kyungwoo is my grandson."

Ouch.

Lisaaa...he is in his 50s. He will have a grandson.

"Oh..." I trail off.

"You have only one son, right?" I ask to confirm.

"Yes..." He is now eyeing me with a little mischief in his eyes. I mean not that kind but a childish glint as if Mr. Jeon is liking the questions I am asking.

"Oh so you have only one son and a grandson..." I say before sipping my coffee.

"Yes and yes..." He replies again.

Asking again and again will not change the truth Lisa...

Even this sweet coffee is tasting bitter than before.

Truth is bitter. It's a fact.

"But not real one" He adds

"Pardon?" I am confused.

"I said Kyungwoo is my grandson but not real one" I furrow my eyebrows at this and he must have noticed confusion on my face because he adds, "Kyungwoo is my brother-in-law's real grandson. He is often out on business trips and we always ask him to drop Kyungwoo to us."