17. Liskook's Little Moment

Lisa's POV

It is Sunday today which means that it has been three days since I have started living in this mansion. And these three days have been quite...peaceful. Why? Because he went on a business trip the next day and Mrs. Kim had told me that he would be back on the fourth day which means today. I did hear the door of his room opening and closing last night. It was quite late that time and I was up because I had to use the washroom.

And these last three days have been quite productive you can say. Like I mean, I get up early somewhere around 6 then dressing up followed by cooking. And since I have to kill some time because of a so-called 'break', I even dust the furniture, setting up the beds, doing dishes and of course watching kdramas.

In short, I have become a complete housewife.

And let me tell you, I feel...good and paeceful. Away from paps and media, it feels refreshing. I am not gonn say that I don't miss my work. I do but being here and working, I don't mind it. Instead, I like it.

With passing days I have become more closer to Jinhee and Mrs. Kim. They are those someone whom I can rely on. And since I get attached a lot to people who genuinely care about me, I have started developing a lot of affection towards them. I don't see them as some maids who worl for me, I see them as my family because they are the only people here who love me, care for me.

Right now, I am in the kitchen cooking some breakfast with Jinhee chopping some fruits and Mrs. Kim going through the cabinets to check the items that are required to be added to the grocery shopping list.

"Mrs. Kim?" I call her to grab her attention. I always want to ask this thing which has been lingering on my head for some time now.

"Yes mam?" She replies facing me. "Why does Jungkook live here all alone?" I ask her because from hat I have seen he cares about his parents a lot although he doesn't show it but I van see clearly.

"M-Mam, why do you ask that?" She stutters making me feel something fishy.

"Just wondering." I tell her and she relaxes a bit. "Actually Mam, he doesn't have good memories there."

"Oh..." I trail off knowing that she doesn't want to elaborate anymore and since I miss eomma and appa, I try to focus them instead.

"Mrs. Kim, do you know when eomma and appa will be back from Busan?" I ask her, I miss them. Even though I had very less time to spend with her but they botboth are welcoming. In those short moments, I have realized that they both have a big heart. All they have is care and affection for me in their eyes. I genuinelly care about them and not to forget both me and eomma talk every night but I always forget her to ask about their return.

( A/N: I hope my lilponies remember that Lisa calls Jungkook's parents as Eomma and Appa while Mr. And Mrs. Park as Mom and Dad.)

"Mam, I am not sure but I guess they may return coming Thursday." She unsurely says to which I reply with an 'ok'.

"Mrs. Kim, I am done with this, I'll just go to the hall and set the cushions on the sofas. Will you please look the cooker till it blows twice?" I ask her and she nods. A beep from my phone in my hand makes me look at it.joy.

1 Message from Rose.

'My shoot has been prolonged and I'll be there within 2 weeks.'

I am going through it when I suddenly
bump into a wall.

"Ouch!" The hit is so hard that I lose my balance. I squeeze my eyes shut for the impact to come. I wait and wait but it never comes instead a fuzy feeling blooms inside me when two strong hands come in contact with my waist saving me from the harsh fall. I again have this weird pleasurable feeling in the pit of my stomach. It's foreign to me but I like it. Like really like it. I am enjoying this feeling when a voice pierces through my joy. I ignore and continue enjoying this pleasurable feeling. The wall smells so good. Like really damn good. I just devour this moment with both of my eyes closed.