48. The Bubble Of Liskook

Jungkook's POV

"Thank you, angel."

I smile against her ear when I feel her tremble.

Feels good..

I slowly raise myself up from the position of me leaning down on her, her eyes are shut tightly and damn me if I said she doesn't look adorable.

My angel..

A serene smile spreads on my lips at the thought of her being my angel. I didn't know when it started but I feel happy at the thought of her being mine.
I know I am extremely possessive by nature but when it is about her, it is different.

I continue looking at her face, she is a living doll, no wonder she has millions of fanboys dying over her.

Fanboys..

Thinking about this topic makes my mood turn a whole 180 degrees. I still vividly remember the video which was flashing a month ago and was trending all over the internet.

It was the day when I was casually going through the documents after we returned from our trip to Busan and Jimin hyung was watching T.V., he had been surfing through the news channel when he immediately paused at one where I saw rows and rows of fanboys waiting for her at the exit of airports.

Ofcourse, she is a celebrity, she ought to have fans but her fandom is just another level. As I am thinking of this, Lisa, who is lying below me, slowly peeks her one eye fly open but then shuts its lid again, since I am still looking at her.

I chuckle, without holding myself at her cuteness.

"Lisa?" I call out, watching amusedly as her lids flutter even after they are closed.

"You are cute." I say amusedly.

And then what she answers is totally unexpected,

"Ani, you are the cutest, most adorable man I've ever-"

The current scene must look hilarious to someone who had been watching right now for I know for a fact, I felt my eyebrows jump high, almost touching my hairline and add the scene where she simultaneously let's her eyes fly open and puts one hand on her mouth.

An unexpected chuckle leaves my lips which soon turns into a heart laugh.

Never in my life, I thought someone would call me cute at my face. It's very certain that women call me hot, sexy, delectable but cute, adorable..

I would have hated if it came from someone else, mainly because it might have hurt my manliness but her saying  cute is something pleasurable to hear..

I am nuts, I guess..

I bite my lips at the thought.

"I-I mean-"

"Thank you, I loved it." I smile at her and damn, did I see her eyes sparkle whilst a smile on her plump lips.

She gazes into my eyes as I return it and then I discover something new,

Maybe, I like looking at her..

You're thinking too much into it, Jungkook.

But maybe she does too-

Shut up!

As I struggle with the internal turmoil of my thoughts, her voice drifts through my ears, "Uh..Don't you-you have to go to office, today?"

She is shy, I guess for she shyly peeks at me as she fiddles with the rings in her fingers of left hand.

Office? I completely forgot about that. Damn me, how can I lose track of time? But then something hits me and I immediately let out which involves her, "You also have to show up today."