29. He Is Her Cure

Lisa's POV

Jungkook turns to me, "Seems like we should leave our luggage here." I nod but then he continues, "Is there something that you need?" He asks but I just shake my head and he mutters out an 'Okay'.

"Let's go then." I nod while he double checks if the car is locked. When he's done, I start walking forward but suddenly come to a halt.

I realise that there is some force, stopping me from going forward. I let my eyes fall on my wrist to see it being encircled by a big manly hand but before that a warm fuzzy feeling starts invading my chest at the sight of the contact between our two skins.

Jungkook?

I slowly lift up my gaze to meet his eyes but before that I get twirled around and stumble into his rock hard chest.

The current position, we are in seems to be something from a romantic scene in a kdrama, a lot similar.

Me and him in the middle of an abandoned road, him holding onto my waist with both hands and my right arm encircling his nape and the other resting on his robust chest.

I blush at the feeling of his shapes beneath my hand and I immediately retreat from him but I don't know what has dawned upon him as he again pulls me back into his body.

I swear, I'll die if my heart keeps beating this fast.

"W-What happened J-Jungkook?" I stutter, knowing damn well the reason behind it but he just stares intensely where my hand is resting on his chest.

"Jungkook?" I call him again and he looks up to meet my gaze but then it alters twice between my eyes and the contact of my hand on his chest. It seems like he is contemplating something but immediately pulls out of it as he clears his throat.

"I don't want you to get in trouble by letting you walk alone." He puts up a reason as to explain this contact that is initiated by him but he is unaware of the fact that I don't mind it at all.

I crave for it.

"Oh.." Is just what leaves my mouth and then we start walking beside each other. "Let's follow this trail." He speaks while pointing towards a worn out way that leads inside the forest. I simply hum and follow him.

He keeps going onward, making way for the both of us as he pushes aside the long leaves that act as obstacles. I simply awe at his actions like when he waits for me to join him, when he lends out his hand for me to climb on or off a stone, the way he shields me from thorns or other piny leaves.

He is such a gentleman sometimes.

Right now, I guess it has been more than a hour and a half and we are standing in the open ground in the middle of the forest. I am completely worn out but Jungkook is still as energetic as ever, not huffing a breath. I feel weak and my legs are wobbly, my stomach is aching from all the exhaustion of the day.

Jungkook notices my condition as he immediately makes his way from his earlier spot, where he was trying to find a strong stick that can support me while walking.

"Lisa..are you aliright? Oh God! Jungkook are you stupid?" I chuckle inwardly at his cuteness when he mumbles the last part to himself. "Just wait..sit here." He takes me to a big flat stone to sit on and I immediately oblige.
"We'll stay here till you feel fine." He tells me, completely worried and looks around in search of something with furrowed brows.

"What are you trying to find Jungkook?" I ask him as I look at his face which looks etheral under the moonlight through the net of leaves of the canopy above us. "Uhmm..I was looking for stones to light up some fire." He tells me making me smile as to he is casually talking to me.