12. Charity Dinner Turns Into Argument

A week later

Lisa's POV

"Oh Lisa, you are here!" Jaerim Unnie greets me as I barge in through the doors of her office. "Yes I am. So what's up, Unnie?" I sit on one of the chairs placed across hers. "I am good. You have litrerally set the social media on fire with...., you know" A smirk decorates her features. "Seriously, Unnie! Stop it!!"

"What? I didn't say anything." She smiles innocently. "Unnie, Since when did you start being a shipping stan for couples?" I clearly know where this is going to lead.

"Since Liskook" She throws me a wink while here I am getting annoyed. "Unnie" A high pitched yell leaves my mouth. She starts chuckling mutely while her shoulders shske due to the impact. "Unnieeee, why did you call me?"

"Oh yeah! Sorry" She clears her throat before continuing, "Actually, Mr. Choi called me saying that he will be hosting a charity dinner after two weeks and you are invited."

"Okay. Do I need to have a date?" I internally pray that the dinner should be dateless.

"Uhh...That has been taken care of. You have to go there with Bambam, you know like this you can promote as well and this will take the people's mind off of Liskook."

"Yeah. Okay" I bob my head in understanding but then I realise what she had just said, "Unnie!!" She starts laughing hysterically where as I stomp my feet towards the door. "Bye" and with that I dhut the door.

Two weeks later

Lisa enters the large decorated hall in the heart of Seoul, Seoul Centre with Bambam on her side. With Cameras flashing on both sides, they both make their way in.

"Lisa, you look gorgeous as always." Bambam beams at her making her smile brightly at him "Thanks, Bambam . You look good too." She throws him a wink not in a flirty way but as a friendly gesture. They make their way further into the decorated room when Bambam takes her to sit on one of the tables.

While on the other hand, the cameras go crazy for they are busy capturing every movement of the young, handsome and successful man.

Jeon Jungkook.

And his date Tzuyu.

It seems like he is the star of the evening. Indeed he is. Both of them walk into the huge room. People from various fields swarm around them or more particularly him to impress him. Why? That shouldn't even be a question. Because all of the businessmen would like to be associated to the Jeon Jungkook. They would like their businesses to flourish with JJK Group as well. As for producers, they want Jungkook to sponsor their movies. Like who wouldn't. Every producer always aspires his movie to be big budget one. Where as the actors and sports personalities, they want Jungkook to acknowledge them for they want to be one of the faces of JJK Group's next projects.

And here both Lisa and Bambam indulge in talks and walk again around the room a bit, stopping here and there chatting with the sponsers, directors and producers of the industry. A while later Bambam excuses himself to use the restroom leaving Lisa to wander alone. She walks around in the room on the will of her legs when she bumps into someone making the other person's drink to spill on her Prada dress and lose ger balance. The other person's hand flies up in the nick of time from stopping her to come in contact with the floor while the other hand holds the flute with the remaining drink.

"Oh God." Lisa panicks as magenta liquid seeps into her black dress. While here the other person is eyeing the scene unfold infront of him with some inappropriate doings in the back of his mind.

"Oh no" Lisa's frantic actions bring out the someone from his string of thoughts.

"Sorry, I apologise for this. It was my mistake as I was walking without paying attention." The someone says with no intention of apology laced in his voice but Lisa ignores it and looks up to see that someone.