34. Together in Tokyo

Lisa's POV

"Mr. Jeon?"

Jaerim Unnie immediately stands up in respect at the sound of his voice. "It's an honour to meet you again, Mr. Jeon." She extends out her hand for a handshake which he returns with a curt nod of his head.

His aura is hella dominating, man.

"Ms. Manoban, we are here to tell you the jet is about to take off." Jieun Unnie tells me and I nod. Both Jungkook and her move to the runway entry with me and Jaerim Unnie following them.

We all enter Jungkook's private jet and get seated.

As I am about to walk pass his private seating compartmemt in this jet, his words bring my footsteps to a halt.

"Ms. Lee, Ms. Manoban will be sitting with me. I have some matters to discuss with her. Just make sure no one enters this side of the jet." He says, taking me by surprise. I just stare at him giving out the orders and then he looks at me with those beautiful brown orbs of his.

"You don't mind, do you?" He asks me and damn, that voice of his doesn't fail to make the goosebumps arise on my body when he speaks staring directly into my soul as usual.

"N-No, I don-don't." I just smile at Ms. Lee to cover up the stuttering mess that I made. "I don't mind." I say this while turning to look at Ms. Lee, immediately gaining my confident composure. She just smiles and bows to both of us.

As she is about to go, Jungkook's words stop her. "And Ms. Lee?" He has one of the files opened with his eyes never leaving it and his fingers flipping through the page. "Yes Mr. Jeon?" She asks in her usual professional tone but then she discreetly throws a suggestive smile in my direction.

Like she knows?

No. How can she?

"Shut the door on your way out." He then dismisses her and like the obedient secretary she is, she quietly slides the wooden door separating this private area of jet from the common seating area.

"W-Why did you want me h-here?" I mentally facepalm myself at my awkward stuttering but then force to look at the handsome man whom I want to call 'my man' deperately.

"Can't I want my friend to accompany me? Is it illegal to-" The words are rolling off his tongue smoothly but an unexpected ball of happiness is bouncing inside me and I immediately cut off him in my excitement but I control myself.

"Yes. Yes. You can." I then take my seat across him but then I again facepalm myself mentally because now we are going to face each other. It's not that I don't like sitting across him rather I love it because I can stare at him, discreetly though.

It's just that he makes me nervous like damnnn nervous but in a ...very good way.

He smiles and says, "I wanted to talk about something and that something is.." He trails off but then the pilot's voice reaches our ears through the intercom.

"The jet is ready to take off."

It then becomes silent as now Jungkook  grabs a water bottle from the mini fridge and takes big gulps the water. I just stare at him wordlessly but it seems like he notices me staring because he pauses drinking the water and lowers down the bottle in his hand which is now being extend towards me.

But like the lovesick girl I am, I continue to stare at him. Even his small actions seem so beautiful to me like him extending out his hand..

What a creep, Lisa?

"Lisa?" His hand waves infront of me in an attempt to make me come from the daze I had been set up in by his charming aura.

"N-Ne?" I try my best to sound confident but fail.