55. Superstar Lisa In The House

Please vote and comment❤️
They encourage me👀

Third Person's POV

"Lisa, look a little to the side. Yes, hold that pose.."

"Little more intensity in the eyes. Yess, perfect!"

"Next pose.."

"A little tilt of your head to the right, ahh yes!"

"Perfecto!"

The photographer of Vogue Korea, Haruto, gives a thumbs up after he goes through the photos that he had just captured. "Your Spain vacation is showing, Haruto." Chaeyoung chuckles, seeing him shout perfect in Spanish. "Oh yeah, I guess." The young photographer smiles when the director shouts 'pack-up'.

Actually, Lisa's schedule for today involves the shoot for Vogue Korea and thankfully, it has finally come to an end. The actress had arrived at the location ten minutes early than the intended time which was 11 and now it's somewhere around half past two. It hadn't been long when Chaeyoung, who had just arrived from her vacation in Australia yesterday, called for a reunion and why not? It has been really long since they last met for they have been so busy with their work except Lisa, of course.

Jisoo, currently working at one of the five star restraunts in Korea called Kim's Kitchen, returned from Paris last month after completing her culinary course where as Jennie, who was reportedly MIA for the last four months, has successfully completed her exchange program in New Zealand and finally bagged an internship at a prestigious hospital, here in Seoul itself. Since, they all have finally found themselves in Korea, it surely does call for a gang meet-up and so, the pretty model took it to herself to call everyone last night. It took a lot of persuading on her side to convince Jennie, who had denied to join since she was jet-lagged from her flight. At once, it was final that she won't come but then the doctor was threatened by Rose, saying she would get her limbs amputated and won't walk the next day.

Imagine the black lines on Jennie's face. She, herself is a doctor yet she gets threatened by a model to get her limbs amputated. Funny, right? But it's Chaeyoung we are talking about, so anything is possible.

At last, mission was accomplished and here they are, waiting for Lisa to finish with today's shoot as they sip on the orange juice that the staff on set had provided for them. After getting off the ladder, one of the props for shoot, Lisa sets off in the direction where all three of her unnies are lounging, "I am free now, so where we are heading?"

At this, Jennie pulls her shades a bit down to peek a glance at her, "You planning to go like this?" She moves her finger up and down, pointing at her clothes - loose pants with black bralette under an oversized blazer.

"Oh..? I'll change and come, wait for me!" With that, Lisa hurries off to her vanity with Jaerim and two other girls in tow. "Why would she change? It was  quite good, actually. What was she wearing?" Jisoo asks after finishing the call from her colleague. She had a look at Lisa when she was at the far end from Jennie and Rose, interacting on the phone with the person.

"Ah! You forgot Jisoo unnie. We have a dress code today - black dress. And from the variety of fashion I know, that cannot pass as a dress. As for your question, she is wearing CELINE 2024 Spring Collection." Chaeyoung answers without lifting her head from the phone. Jisoo sighs, "Oh, yeah. I forgot even when I am wearing a dress."