50. The Long Awaited Wish Comes True

Lisa's POV

"Jung Jaehyun, CEO Jeon."

As soon as the name is uttered out, I recall a handsome face with whom I had worked together in my debut film, it was his debut too. We had quickly bonded over the length of three months. Now, he has rose up to stardom, millions of fingers over the country and even overseas. He really has that potential, he deserves what he has for I know that he has been hardworking from the very start.

"Jung Jaehyun?" I look up to see Jungkook frowning. "Who is that?" He questions before Jieun Unnie clears her throat and I am taken aback as I see a faint shade of red color the apple of her cheeks.

No surprise that he is unaware.

He is just an actor but he is not that mere that Jungkook doesn't recall him.

"One of the finest actors at the moment in the country." Mr. Cha supplies, making Jungkook nod and utter, "Let's take a look."

"Yes, CEO Jeon." Mr. Cha replies and then turns to the project assistant at the corner of the conference hall. The man immediately turns to switch on the projection screen when the whole wide space is illuminated with the light spilling from the same. The screen is filled with the Google images of the person of subject when Mr. Cha begins, "Jung Jaehyun, actor, 23 years old, starred in 5 blockbuster hits, sensation among the ladies, 47.9 million followers on Instagram."

I survey the room, noticing as everyone is a heeded towards the only source of information. Jungkook also listens to him while his face gives nothing away. Seems like Jaehyun didn't quite catch his attention. And then a thought makes way to my mind,

What did he think of me before I was approved of being the Brand Ambassador if CELINE?

Not getting enough time to dwell onto my question as my attention is drawn to next string of words that leave my husband's mouth, "Any specific brands he had endorsed for? What does the tally say?"

"CEO Jeon, Jung Jaehyun has been endorsing for Armani, Ray Ban and several other domestic brands."

"Any questions?" Jungkook sweeps his gaze as he puts forth this question before his subordinates and when he gets none, he turns to face Mr. Cha, who is standing upright beside the projection screen which displays Jung Jaehyun advertising for Armani.

"Find someone more suitable." Jungkook darts his gaze away from him before he stands up, "Meeting adjourned." With that being said, he leaves the conference hall with Ms. Lee,  hot on his tail. Everyone bows except me as he passes by the long maghony table places the the centre.

A sigh leaves my lips when I see the employees retreating, gathering their files, greeting me while I do the same. I just gaze over them with admiration since I felt the pressure Jungkook gives them and they endure it. He is really intense when working. Although it is not the first time I have seen him holding a meeting but damn me if I said that he is one BOSSY boss I have ever seen in my life.

I love him, admire him, adore him, crave him and so much more..

I really don't know how much emotions he has made me feel till now.

Sometimes, I really think I will go insane but..

He is the only one keeping me sane.

I make my way towards the exit, taking ahold of the purse from the staff at the threshold and thanking him when my phone rings.

Jungkook.

I feel my heart skip several beats before my finger, which trembles a little, swipes across the green icon to receive the call.