7. Meeting Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok at the set

Lisa's POV
10.30 am

"Oh my God! I am running late. Jaerim Unnie warned me to be at the set by 11.00 am. Damn!!" I mutter while running around my apartment to pick up necessities.

If I don't reach there on time, I will be surely doomed. Jaerim will eat me alive.

Lisa, the sky would not have teared up if you didn't watch your favourite TITANIC!!!

Last night, I slept quite late. To be exact, I hit the bed at 2 in the morning and got up at 9.30 in the morning.

Daebak Lisa! So early.

Yesterday, when I returned from the mall after shopping, it was quite late maybe around 8 in the evening. She insisted on dropping me saying that it was not safe for me to take a cab since I did not take my car, especially for an actress.

You must be thinking that why don't I like the perks that come with being a popular actress? Well, the thing is simple. I don't like it when people treat me like some queen because of my profession. Even, I am a human but yes, I do like when people say they like me only when it is genuine. Don't think I don't have people who look after me, I do have my own team which includes my designer, make up artist, my social accounts' manager and some more. But simply, I don't feel the need. Like I am noy saying they are not good in their works, trust me they are more than good, the best even. But like I told you earlier, I like being independent. This is what I have learnt after my only family, mom left me. I had taken care of myself for whole three years. I was on my own before my stepdad found me.

Well that story is for another day.

Yesterday, Jisoo then dropped me home and we had dinner while catching up some more. She then left somewhere around 11. I was still not sleepy so I decided to watch the movie.

And the rest is here which is,

I am fucking late.

I walk towards my car with hurried footsteps where the driver is waiting with the door of the car opened.

See, I told you I do have people at my service.

I quickly make myself sit inside the backseat and glance at my watch which says it is 10.37 am. That mean I have 23 minutes to reach at the set.

I quickly give a call to Jaerim Unnie as she had instructed me last night to do. She said that she will be already there when I arrive.

By the way, who is going to be my partner in the shoot. Jaerim did tell me about that man saying that he is one of the most important figures in the country but she did not tell his name. I wonder who he could be. Maybe some politician, most probably president's son. But he is out of the country at the moment from what I have heard on the news.

Maybe he could be a sports personality, but why would the production team wait for his permission?

Jaerim told me that the production team was waiting for a heads up from the 'important' personality.

No wait. Hold the thoughts. Mr. Choi said he is from the buisness sector. Gosh, I am such a stupid, he is a businessman and I am here wondering he can be a poltician or a sports personality. But Who can he be?

Why am I stressing over that person?

Whoever he maybe, I just hope this campaign would be a success.

I smile at my lucky charm on my wrist. It is actually a bracelet which my mother always used to wear. My dad had gifted it to her on their first anniversary. Even if it is not costly, it still is the most priceless thing for me in the world. It is one of my favourite memories of my mom's. I always wear it when I do something new or at the screenings of my new movies. I even had worn it at my audition for YG entertainment. It holds a lot of importance for me. It gives me the essence that my mother is watching over me.