21. Jungkook's Unsure Revealation

Jungkook's POV

I squint my eyes to avoid the blinding light from the chandelier. I stretch my arms above my head and get up only to see a duvet over my body.

Who covered me?

This is not mine. My duvets are either black or white in color but this is cream in color. I smell the fragrance oozing off the duvet and it is kinda feminine?

I hear some footsteps echoing telling that someone is getting down the stairs. I quickly shut my eyes to keep up my act.

"I miss Hyun a lot, Unnie. Please bring him some day." I hear Lisa's voice.

"Okay. I will but you know you can have your own little one."

Noona? Noona is here?

'Own little one'?

Why is Noona so annoying? I internally roll my eyes.

"You know Lisa, Mom and Dad have been the happiest these days because you take care of Kook. I just get so happy whenever I see you both together. You will last forever I know that." Noona squeals.

How I will face my family after six months are over? They are getting their hopes a little too high.

I groan.

"Ah! Is Kookie awake?" I hear footsteps approaching in my direction.

Shit!

"Kookie! Get up. Won't you see your Noona off, hmm?" I continue pretending.

"Kook!" I stay silent.

"Jungkook!"

"Ow!" Who flicked my forehead? I get up immediately and keep a poker face.

"Why are yoi giggling?" I ask her but she just keeps on giggling.

"Whatever." I just roll my eyes and walk away.

"How was last night, Kook?" Noona wiggles her eyebrows. "Unnie, it was nothing like that. I told you." Lisa answers but is she blushing?

"What do you mean if last night was good?" I ask her not knowing what is going in her mind.

"You know...playing and all?" Noona smirks.

"Oh. It was good. Very good. I enjoyed a lot." I answer her, remembering my 7 consecutive wins in Overwatch.

"I knew it!" She slightly jumps while Lisa has turned completely red and ot seems like she wants the ground to swallow her whole.

"What is so different about last night? It happens almost every night. No, not almost. It happens every fucking night." I tell her nonchantly and I see Lisa turning beet root red in my peripheral vision.

What the hell?

"Jungkook, I didn't mean to know your schedule." She smirks evilly at Lisa and then me.

"Fine. Anyways, it's between me-" I get cut off by the person whom I hate to the core.

"Babe, you seem like you are ready to make your move." He pecks Noona's cheek like a fucking jerk he is.

Motherfucker.

"Ah Lisa. Nice to see you again." He eyes her and she looks away making me roll my eyes. "Nice to see you again too." She bows and goes in the direction of kitchen.

Finally the jerk dares to look at me.

"My handsome brother-in-law is here. Hey Jungkook." He hugs me while Noona eyes us admiring the scene. I hug him and fake a smile for her sake.