36. Their Bonding Time

Third Person's POV

Lisa and Jungkook are happily discussing their likes and dislikes. They have been chatting for the last 60 minutes. Initially, they had been a little awkward but little by little, their awkwardness started to dissipate and here they are, sitting on a bench under the bright moonlight for the last hour.

Lisa cannot help her heart from dancing in joy at this sudden improvement in her bond with Jungkook. She is feeling all giddy just by sitting here next to him and talking to him.

It's like she is a highschool girl in love.

Partly, the statement is true. The ray of hope in her heart has brightened to a much higher degree that one day, she can finally make her love confession to him and she can't help but hear a voice saying in her heart that they may be, just maybe together.

Just maybe.

"You are afraid of needles?" His deep husky voice makes its way to her ears which is capable of making the goosebumps arise, everytime he speaks on her skin.

"Yes." Lisa timidly replies before he bursts out in a fit of laughter. Lisa looks at his cute bunny teeth, shining in the dark night. Her gaze then follows the sight of his nose and then his eyes.

His eyes hold her world.

He is her world.

Lisa just stares at him and continues to feel the knots in her stomach that form whenever she is near him. She gets nervous around him but still she wants to make herself open to him.

All this is because of her love for him.

Finally, Jungkook stops laughing and looks at Lisa who looks dazed as she continues to look at him. Jungkook soon finds himself staring into her doll-like eyes, the brown orbs twinkling at him whenever he looks at her.

Jungkook takes this time to scrutinize her features.

Her eyes are doll-like, big which are framed by long lashes curved upwards. Her brown orbs twinkle as they reflect the moonlight shining above them. Then comes her button nose, sweet and cute followed by her soft plump lips. Jungkook fixes his gaze at her lips, thinking how will it feel to have them against his own.

Are you out of your mind, Jeon?

Jungkook immediately reprimands himself for having such impure thoughts towards her. Till now, he has never encountered Lisa in any heated moment. He had misunderstood her for having an affair with that shit of Jackson and boy, how he regrets it making it difficult for her to live.

Lisa notices his stare that has been fixed on her and she immediately blushes whereas Jungkook swears he had never liked a woman blush before Lisa.

Her red cheeks shine even more under the moonlight making Jungkook reach out his right hand and caress her left cheek.

Lisa immediately stiffens under the contact but as Jungkook sweeps his thumb over the plump flesh, she closes her eyes at the calming sensation which is the opposite of the wild beating of her heart inside her chest.

Jungkook continues to softly rub his thumb over her cheek as he watches Lisa surrendering herself to him making him scoot towards her. Lisa opens her eyes to the sound of some clothes rustling only to find the man beside her sitting a little close, invading her personal space.

But she doesn't mind it.

As soon as Lisa finishes taking a look at the space between them, she looks up and locks eyes with him, the man who is capable of giving her a garden, full of butterflies.