18. Lisa's Crush On Her Husband

Lisa's POV

"Jeon Jungkook, you better get your annoying ass here!"

I look upto see Mrs. Kim and Jinhee's reaction and it seems as if they know who the person is. I quickly get up from my bed and head out with the other two females following behind. One thing that I know for sure is that whoever the person is, he is extremely furious at Jungkook.

I hurriedly climb down the stairs and I come face to face with none other than the five handsome boys. They all are heading inside but they come to a halt when they spot me.

"Oh Lisa!" Jimin exclaims and walks up to me to take me in a warm hug.

"How are you, Lil sis?" He asks, his voice muffled. "I am all good, Chim oppa." I lie because I can't let them know about my deal with Jungkook.

"Are you planning to keep hugging your little sis like that for the whole day? Won't you let us meet her?" Hoseok pulls Jimin out of the hug we were sharing. "Hey Li, my little bean!" He hugs me which I fondly return. One by one they all greet me with warm smiles on their faces. There is something about them which makes me feel good, warm, welcoming...

"Hyungs." We all turn around and there is Jungkook standing on the top of the stairs with a small smile on his lips. He jogs down the stairs.

"Everyone stick to the plan." Namjoon mumbles under his breath making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Copy that." Jimin giggles while the other four boys just nod with a small smile breaking on their lips.

"Yoongi start." Hoseok mumbles and by now Jungkook is making his way to Yoongi to greet.

"Everyone, lets get to the living room. I am tired." With that Yoongi makes his way to the living room and Jungkook looks confused. But then he makes his way to Jimin who also walks away mumbling, "Hyung! What are you? A 90 year old grandpa!"

"I can't believe that you got tired just by greeting her!" Namjoon shakes his head. Just as my dear husband turns his head to Namjoon, the latter ignores him while Yoongi just walks away, not caring about what othere are saying.

They all walk away just like that with Jungkook and me left alone trying to figure out what is happening whereas Mrs. Kim and Jinhee left to bring water for the guests giggling. I face the person next to me, dumbfounded, we make an eye contact and surprisingly, he has the same expression as me.

As I start to make my way, a hand creeping up in my left one startles me. It is the same tingly effect that I have whenever he touches me. This jolt of electricity crawling up in my hands then my forearms and the whole body.
"Just act along." Jungkook whispers near my ear and his voice brings the same wave of tingles but the only difference being that this time it is 10 times more strong. I blush and I try to look at him but he seems unwavered while here I am trying my best to hide my cheeks which surely have turned to a crimson red.

I just can't handle the way my body feels around him.

I try my best to not blush as he keeps a hold on my hand, making our way to the living room.

"Oh... Here comes the host of the house, Mrs. Jeon." I am sure that they all must have noticed my blush now.

I take my seat with Jungkook beside me with a respectable distance between us.
Mrs. Kim and Jinhee comeback with juice and some snacks. They place them on the table and make their way back to the kitchen, probably to make lunch.

"So Lisa, we heard that y-" Namjoon couldn't complete what he is saying as Jimin screams.

"Oh my God!" He looks in my direction.