51. The Words Of Jeon Lalisa

Third Person's POV

Lisa kisses him on his lips.

Jungkook's eyes go completely wide at her bold action but before he can reciprocate, his doll pulls back and damn him if he says he doesn't want gobble her all up in one go.

"I-I'm sorry.." Her soft whisper floats in the ambiguous atmosphere surrounding them. As soon as she says this, Jieun's voice echoes, "Mr. Jeon, the delegates from Park Corporation are here for the 1 'o' clock meeting."

Hearing this, Lisa hurries to get off him with a flustered face. Jungkook witnesses her clumsy self when she drops her purse in the process of picking it from the glass-top table.

Lisa bends down to pick up her purse when a certain hand appears making her say, "Oh..I can manage. Thank you-"
But she stops abrubtly when Jungkook holds her wrist.

She lifts up her head to see him already looking at her with a soft gaze, "You wanted something, Jungkook?"

"Ani, give you something.." As he say this, they both stand up before Jungkook goes to his desk and opens one of the drawers.

Lisa watches him do his thing and she is aware of all the blood rushing in her ears after the daring act she pulled on today, she feels shy as she looks at her feet while biting on her lower lip.

And there only one thing going in her head- his lips..damn, they are so soft. Before she gets deep into her imagination, he returns back as he clicks his fingers twice in front of her face.

"Ah..N-Ne", Lisa comes out of her reverie and sees him standing with his one hand at his back while the other takes ahold of one of hers. Damn, these butterflies in her stomach.

He clears his throat and brings forth a bracelet, glimmering with green emarlds and rhinestones, so pleasing to the eyes.

"I heard you talking last night over the phone and.." He trails off as he grazes his fingers on her right palm. Lisa just stands stunned on her spot, her mind dizzy at the moment.

She has one thought in her head.

Is this for her?

And this questions is answered when Jungkook adorns her right wrist with the delicate chain, the cold sensation reminding Lisa that this isn't a dream.
Her heart is thumping..

Damn Jeon Jungkook and his charms.

But Jungkook too has inexplicable emotions going in his heart.

There are a lot of first times here.

It is the first time he willingly bought something for a lady.

It is the first time he picked a ladies' jewellery.

It is the first time he bought something for his wife.

His wife..

Damn, he can buy all the bracelets in the world for her..

Yaahh Jungkook, shut up!

He inwardly shakes his head but can't stop his lips from hooking up at the corners, his eyes crinkle and Lisa witnesses all this.

His smile is to die for.

If staring at him would have been a profession, she would be a complete professional. Not kmowing that Jungkook is already done with tieing the bracelet, she just stares at him.

But him seeing her staring blankly at him makes him believe that she has not liked his gift. Not at all.

He thought she would be happy.