44. Possession And Dominance

Third Person's POV

"Hide and seek!!"

"Are you guys fucking five year old kids?" Suga grunts before he moves away to lie down on the nearby sofa.

"Seriously? You guys wanna play hide and seek? I just can't take this anymore." Namjoon shakes his head after he gives a disappointed glance at the second youngest.

"What is wrong with it hyung?" Tae counters back before he turns to Jungkook.

"Jungkook...will you not help your Tae hyung?" He pleads with the cutest puppy face ever as he faces the maknae. "Hyung, I have nothing to say." He pinches the area between his brows but then suddenly he hears Lisa speaking, "Tae oppa, just leave it. We'll play something else."

Lisa is sadly smiling when both Jungkook and Taehyung look at her. Lisa coughs as she shares a glance with Taehyung who catches the mischievous glint in her eyes.

Try to act pitiful. Her eyes seems to convey to him.

While here, Jungkook immediately heads towards the coffee table to fetch a glass of water for her.

"Here take this." He offers her the water.

Lisa suddenly feels all mushy when she sees the person she loves the most hands her over the glass of water with such care.

She feels guilty but still drinks the water before keeping it back on the nearby table.

Jimin, who is standing on the other side of her, catches the guilt on her face and smirks.

Jimin, like the brat he is, decides to tease her a little.

"By the way, our Lili, never took advantage of her acting skills. She's such an innocent girl."

Namjoon frowns as to why suddenly this mochi started saying something out of the blue. However, he does agree with what he said before.

"Yeah, right. Lisa never did that." He nods while Taehyung and Lisa have their eyes wide open as they share a look.

Taehyung gets close to Lisa but whispers, "I think he got ahold of our play."

"Of course he would, he is a producer for nothing, Tae oppa." Lisa whispers back.

Tae is about to say something when Yoongi shouts from afar, "Lisa is an innocent kid unlike you who uses his producer mind to strategize all kinds of plots and twists to make fool of his hyungs."

Jimin's face which had a smirk on his face after seeing both Taehyung and Lisa caught red-handed, immediately loses all its colours.

J-hope laughs seeing the drastic change in Jimin's expression. Jin and Namjoon also pay heed to what Yoongi said before and can't disagree.

"He is not wrong after all, you made us walk the whole night to search yourself bag and instead of owning up to your mistake, you made an excuse saying that we wouldn't have to exercise for a whole week." Jin snorts which makes Taehyung laugh heartily.

Even Lisa can't stop laughing and Jungkook has a sour look on his face.

Why?

Because she is leaning on him.

Taehyung.

Her jade like hands on both of his shoulders and his hand on her waist.

Yoongi stands up from his lying position to join all of them but smirks seeing the expression on bunny's face.

Like the clever person he is, he decides to add oil to the fire

"Taehyung and Lisa don't look bad together." He smirks but immediately gets a hit on his head from the oldest making him snort in return.