75

"I'm Jihyo's boyfriend, Yoongi."

"Jihyo has a boyfriend?!"

The four members of Day6 exchange confused looks. Never once Jihyo mentioned having a boyfriend in Korea and maybe no one ever asks her about it too.

"Hey, the rain is getting stronger, let's go, Brian."

One of his bandmates said before running ahead of them.

"Oh, right. If you want you can come with us before we get drenched in the rain."

He silently followed them in another building. They went to the third floor and entered a room labeled 'DAY6', probably their practice room. The guy named Brian opens the door before him and made sure their presence is noticed.

"Yow, Kitty! Someone's looking for you."

Jihyo turns around and met his eyes. He saw the surprised look on her face replaced quickly with a huge smile.

"I can't believe it! Yoongi?!"

She runs the gap between them and hugs him. 

"What a surprise! Why didn't you call me beforehand? I could've come to pick you up from the airport. How's your shoulder? Is everything okay?"

This is the Jihyo he knew and after realizing that, he smiled.

"Everything's perfectly fine, Jihyo. Do you have any classes left for today?"

"My classes are finished for the day but... (looks at Day6) we have a practice."

"It's okay, you can leave and hang out with him, Kitty."

Jae said and the others agreed too. Before they left the building, Jihyo introduced them to each other but it only left a bitter taste in Suga's mouth. She introduced them as a band named Day6, her good friends and lifesavers while he on the other hand was introduced as just Yoongi. He remembered them asking each other earlier if Jihyo ever mentioned having a boyfriend or something. Maybe she never mentioned him with them before and maybe that's why he cannot help but feel a little sour.

~~

"Are you gonna stay here while you're in Manhattan?"

Because it is still early, instead of dating outside the couple decided to just stay at Yoongi's hotel suite. His travel bags sitting next to the entrance shows he just left his things there and went out to see Jihyo right away and the latter finds it funny.

"What's the meaning of these bags? Did you just left it here and go?"

"Because I know my priorities, young lady. I badly want to see you, the sooner the better."