57

Jihyo never imagined that Min Yoongi, a heavy sleeper who once wished to become a rock in his afterlife can manage his time well. Despite the heavy schedule that his group has, Yoongi made it a point to visit her every once in a while. Though he can't stay longer than an hour or two, the gesture is still as sweet as cotton candy. It's funny how he manages to escape from everyone's eyes and enjoy a quiet time in her neighborhood, just like today.

"You're here again, Mr. Min. What makes you visit all of a sudden?"

"Chan! (raises grocery bag) I brought something to cook. Do you perhaps like japchae?"

"(gasp) You know how to cook japchae?!"

"Hehe, we will see."

He went straight to the kitchen to prepare the ingredients he bought while Jihyo amusingly watches his every move. She puts her elbow on top of her kitchen table and rests her head on her palm. She bit her lower lip to contain herself from grinning wide thus, the joy in her eyes remains visible. 

Suga rolls up his sleeves and begins to wash the vegetables. Today, he's also wearing white sleeves just like his previous visits. Jihyo secretly crushing on him in white because who wouldn't, right? Looking at him working in her kitchen is so satisfying like her kitchen was made for him to cook with. He fits the space perfectly, making it a special place in her entire apartment. She cupped her face with both hands and dreamily continues watching him.

"If I were a snowman, I'm probably melting now the way you stared at me, Jihyo."

Suga teased suddenly. Despite not lifting his gaze, he can still feel her stares at him which somehow makes him feel nervous. He subconsciously flexing his forearms while preparing food knowing that Jihyo enjoys watching him.

"Heol! I'm not staring at you, I'm staring at... (thinking) the vegetables! You know, I'm kinda hungry. When will you start cooking?"

"Ha.ha.ha. How about you close your mouth first and wipe your drool, Ji?"

Jihyo quickly wipes her mouth and to her dismay, Suga succeeded in making a fool of her.

"Yah! Whose drooling for who?!"

She yelled, faking anger on her tone but the grin on her face cannot be wiped out. Suga continues cutting the vegetables and stealing glances of her every once in a while. Every time their eyes met, they will both end up smiling for no reason. 

"You know what, I'll just lend you a hand so we can finish quickly."

Jihyo decided when she can no longer wait; rather stare at him.

"Nope! Just relax and let the master chef do his work, okay? How about you tell me things that happen to you recently while I cook?"

"There's nothing new about me, how about you though? How's work?"