100. Finale

❤️Our Beloved Summer2❤️

Characters:

Yoongi as Woong and Jihyo as Yeon Soo

------------------------------------------

Jihyo and Yoongi readied themselves and waited for the director's signal. This will be Yoongi's debut in acting albeit not for a real drama. The scene started when Yeon Soo; Jihyo's character is walking home after a long day at work. She's being sulky all through out the day because Woong; Yoongi's character didn't call even once  that day. 

"So you're not gonna call me all day, Choi Woong? Tsk! Then I might just not pickup when you try calling me."

She said talking to her phone as if it's Choi Woong, but as soon as she finished saying it, Woong finally called.  She excitedly picks up the call as if she didn't just say that she'll ignore him.

"Yeah, hello? Woong-ah?"

"Hmm, have you been waiting?"

"No, I wasn't."

She denied.

"Of course not. I wouldn't. As if! There's no way."

She strongly denied while making faces. 

"(chuckles) Sorry, I've been moving a lot the entire day, that's why."

"Tsk! Yah! Don't you know that communication is the core of a long distance relationship? If this keeps happening, I'll be really hurt. It's gonna cause a misunderstanding."

She finally complains. Woong  who is  in the other line simply agreed.

"Ok, I understand. Are you going home?"

He asked, changing the topic.

"Yeah, and you? Going home too, or going to sleep? Have you been sleeping well lately? What about food, are you eating well?"

"(chuckles) Don't you ever get tired of asking me that?"

She was a little baffled. For her knowing things he does are very important even those things that are being done repeatedly every day. Its her only way to feel close to him.

"Do you? Why? Are you getting tired of me?"

Reading from her tone, he knew he said something that will upset her further.

"No, that's not what I meant. Please calm down. (sigh) Yeon Soo, you know, you've been sulking a lot lately."

She quieted for a moment before replying in a sulky tone.

"Yeah, I've become pettier than ever. (Sigh) If only I'd known it'd be like this I would've hidden your passport when you flew in last time."

"(laughs) You've been a lot cuter too, you know?"

"(another sigh) I miss you so much, Woong-ah."

"..."

After whining with no response from the other end, Yeon Soo immediately reacted.

"What? Why aren't you saying anything?"

"Kook Yeon Soo..."

Woong finally breaks his silence and in his calm voice he said;

"Now that I think about it, there was something I forgot to tell you."

"What is it?"

Yeon Soo froze right after Woong told him his thoughts. She blinks a couple of times to process Woong's words but it seems like she cannot comprehend it still.