42

[the same day as ch40 and 41]

The elevator door opened on the 7th floor and they all went straight to BTS dance studio where the rest of the members are waiting for them. The members got surprised looks on their faces the moment Sana and Momo appeared before them.

"You're all back... and we have visitors?"

Jhope subtly asked about the two new faces who entered the room with them.

"They're Jihyo Noona's sister, introduce yourselves guys."

Namjoon encouraged the members and no second thoughts needed, the boys stood up to greet the ladies properly earning them a better first impression from the Park sisters.

"Wow, Noona I can't tell who's younger and older between you and your sisters! Would you mind if I ask?"

V curiously asked Jihyo,

"They're both older than me, though I'm sure they look younger."

"Eyy, no offense Noona! I didn't say--"

"Never mind, I'm used to it already."

Sana and Momo laughed seeing the annoyed expression of Jihyo. It's not like Jihyo looks older, it's just that both Sana and Momo's feminine and cute side is more evident than Jihyo's and that's what makes them look vibrant and young. The latter has always been expressing her mature side more than her innate cuteness and it makes her look older.

"It's nice meeting you all, and though it is all of a sudden, we hope we're not interrupting your practice."

Sana said to no one in particular.

"No worries, we're glad you're here. Have you had your dinner yet? Would you like to eat first?"

"Thank you, we've already eaten. "

"Then, would you mind if the boys take a little bite? It won't take long."

Seolhyun asked presenting the plastic bags of food on her hand. The maknaes helped set up their mini table (serves as their dining table) and invited everyone to join them grab some food. Out of customary, the Park sisters together with Jinyoung joined them; though they refused to eat again.

"By the way, what made you visit Jihyo Noona? Is there a special occasion today?"

The ever-curious V asked once again,

"To tell you the truth, we came to talk with--"

"Momo-ah, you like this kind of food, aren't you? Eat a lot, my dear Unnie."