18

"You love  music so much but that passion started because you idolize your mom. You learned how to sing because of her. You used to make songs too with her and all those memories now hurt you. You feel that liking music is the same as forgiving your mom that's why you're trying to get away from it."

Yoongi holds Jihyo's hands,

"Let's make a song together. It doesn't need to be part of BTS album. We will just do it together; from composing, making lyrics up to recording. From now on, you'll do it with me."

"You don't have much time to do charity Yoongi. Please, don't feel burdened of my situation. I'll get through this for sure.. maybe just not now."

"Wait, I'm not saying your a charity case. When did I sound rude? I'm sincerely wanted to help."

Jihyo take her hands back and put it on her lap instead. 

"You didn't. It's just that I'm aware how busy you guys are. I don't want to add up to your worries."

"Then accept my offer, let's do it together Jihyo."

Jihyo regrets looking at Suga's eyes. There, she saw how much the guy worries about her. The look in his eyes too makes it hard for her to say no.

"I only have two weeks left though."

"All the more we have to do it. Two weeks should be enough. Let me fill you with other memories to cherish Jihyo. I'd like to be that person you will remember when you sing."

"Okay, enough of cheesiness Yoongi. You're a musician for a reason, you speak so sweet just now."

Jihyo commented afterwards. With all honesty, his words strike home. It's weird and pleasing at the same time. She didn't know why she's deeply touch and why in the first place this guy in front of him is saying all those words to her.

"So we're gonna do it? You'll make songs with me?"

Jihyo smiled at him and Suga concluded that he won.

"Thanks Jihyo. You won't regret it, I promise."

*****
The next day, Jihyo was asked to meet Suga at his studio. She slowly made her way inside only to see the room filled with seven boys 😆🤣 She didn't expect to see all the members but she's very happy nonetheless. V approach her first with a big hug followed by Jimin and Jungkook. The hyungs patiently waited for their turn to greet her as maknaes seem to miss Jihyo a lot.

"I wasn't expecting to see the whole squad. How are you boys?"

"Noona, you've been purposely avoiding us do you?"   --V

"Not really, I just ended up doing field work. So how's you lot?"