6.

Jihyo sent everyone a message that she made a reservation for lunch. She was about to go down first and probably starts ordering when Namjoon's door opposite hers opens too.

"Oh, noona going down?"

"Yeah, let's go together? Help me order food, Joon."

The leader bobs his head and smiled. On their way to the elevator, manager Hobeom was already there waiting for the lift. The three of them were the first batch to set out for lunch.

*****
One by one the members came out to eat too. When all the food they ordered has finally served, they all starts to eat. But Jihyo made a head count and missing one person -- Suga.

She excused herself to see if the guy is still in his room; probably sleeping? When the elevator's door open in their floor, she found Suga already standing on the opposite side.

"Oh! I thought you're still sleeping. Let's go? Everyone's already waiting."

Suga enters the lift without a word. Jihyo finds it odd that Suga has been giving her a cold shoulder. She remembered how he genuinely offered her company when they are in Han river but aside from it, most of her encounters with Suga are full of cold and straightforward conversation -- if the guy ever considers speaking with her.

"Suga? Are you okay?"

Suga spare her a glance and curtly nods as a response. Jihyo noticed that a few strands of his hair is sticking out. She purse her lips to hide her laugh instead, she reached for it to smoothen his hair back in place. However, Suga dodge her out of surprise;

"Oh! I didn't mean to surprise you. Your hair..."

Suga roughly fix his hair. This time, Jihyo can no longer hold her laughter. It escapes her lips despite herself. 

"Okay, I won't touch your hair again. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I just got surprised."

"Hmm??"

"I said it's okay... you can touch my hair."

He said in a very soft voice. Jihyo finds Suga's gesture to be cute and ended up messing with his hair -- well, she has been given permission, hasn't she?

"Why are you so cute all of sudden, Yoongi? :)"

The elevator door opens and they went out to join the group. Jihyo wearing a huge grin and Suga shyly fixing his hair. The other members who saw them walking towards their table shared a curious look.

"Hey, what's wrong with you two? An inside joke?"     ---Jin

"Hmm?? Oh, it's nothing, Jin! Let's dig in!!" 

*****

They all shared a hearty lunch. The maknaes are simultaneously taking Jihyo's attention. Because of the maknae's too much attention towards her, Jihyo's plate has never been empty. Whenever one will put a food in her plate, the  two will follow suit. If she refuses their offer, she'll be asked to return the food that she received from the first member. In the end, she ended up receiving all their kindness. When everyone is done eating, only Jihyo's plate is still full.