84

After her short get-together with her sisters, Jihyo sits down for a makeover courtesy of her lovely makeup artists/stylists; aka her sisters. They made sure that Jihyo will stand out despite being around so many people in the concert and not to mention her face-to-face encounter with her greatest idol backstage. Yes, she was allowed to meet him backstage as well.

One hour before the concert, Jihyo made it to the venue. As expected the place is already crowded but with a help of a friend, she managed to dodge the queue and get inside the concert hall first. Soon enough, the fans were allowed entrance and filled the venue in an instant. The show begins after a five-minute introductory video and then her idol appears on stage; looking as handsome as she can remember.

In the middle of the concert, each member got the chance to walk around the stage to serenade their fans as closely as they were allowed to. At that moment, Jungkook spotted her from the crowd.

"Wow, daebak!"

He unintentionally uttered in his microphone. The fans get curious but he wittily saved the day by pointing randomly at fans and shooting hearts as he sings his lines. When the song ended, another groovy number followed, and this time, he run towards where Yoongi is and let him know what he just discovered. The latter's eyes went round for the sudden news. He immediately went to where Jungkook came from and looks for her in the crowd. Jihyo subtly raised her arms and waved at him. He found him instantly and smiled. For the last part of the concert, every time, they will have the opportunity to roam around the stage, Yoongi rarely leaves the corner where he spotted Jihyo. 

After the concert ended, a few fans that were given access to meet their idols backstage gathered. Jihyo was separated though and blended in with the other managers she's close with. When her turn comes, she entered their waiting room and greeted each member with a hug. They all warmly accepted her as usual and casually exchange a few words before Yoongi interrupted them and pulls Jihyo away from the rest.

"This is such a surprise, Jihyo."

He said.

"That's the point, I'm here to surprise you, did you like my small event?"

"How can I not like it? Are you staying for long?"

"Depends, will you be out of Seoul again?"

"No, this is our last concert for this year's world tour. We will officially be in our two weeks break starting tomorrow."

"Fantastic! I'll be here for two weeks too!"

It's funny how they do not know much about each other's working schedules but that's what they agreed upon three years ago. It definitely works for them unexpectedly. They call each other almost every day but they rarely talk about work which makes their relationship healthier despite the odds. Since they do not set expectations, each spontaneous call or message becomes their source of happiness and a good luck charm for a hard day. 

"We have an after-party tonight, would you like to join us?"