45

"Yoongi-ssi, can you cut the vegetables for me?"

With her soft voice, Mina asked Suga and he immediately complies. Chaeyoung and Mina followed him in the kitchen to supervise his works. 

"Please cut it evenly, Yoongi-ssi."

"Is it supposed to be like this?"

"Uh, make it a little thinner if possible."

As Mina watched him slice the carrots into thin strips, she begins asking him random questions;

"How is it being an idol? Are you happy?"

"Huh?"

Among all the Park siblings, Suga least expecting Mina to strike a conversation with him. As Jackson said, she's the quiet type, and to make her exert an effort approaching him doubled his gratefulness towards the girl.

"Uhm, mostly I'm happy. I'm even more than grateful. There are just those days that I thought could've been better if I do this or do that but overall, I'm very happy."

"Did you dream of being an idol since childhood?"

"No, not exactly. I mean I'm into music since I was young but never have I dreamt of being an idol. Have you heard that story before? I was scammed by Bang PD."

He laughs a little but Mina only gave him a shy smile;

"I'm sorry, I don't think I've heard of it. How did it go? Why did he scammed you and yet you're still in his company?"

"Oh, to make a long story short, I signed a contract as a producer but didn't realize I'll be joining a group instead. It's Namjoon's fault that I'm still hanging around and next thing I knew, I already love the members to even think of quitting."

"That's lovely."

"You think? Others thought it's hilarious."

"(smile) maybe a little but the thought of sticking around because you realize the value of your members is touching."

Suga stopped for a moment to look at Mina. Though she continues peeling potatoes next to him, the genuine smile painted on her lips made him realize she meant her every word.

"Thank you, Mina-ssi."

This time, it's Mina who momentarily stopped while he begins slicing vegetables again.

"I wonder about your intention, Yoongi-ssi but I won't think ahead of myself. Please have fun while you're here."