59

"Baby, I'll stay here for a while, okay? (whispering) Someone's squatting in our house."

Mark lies down on the couch and played the show on the tv. He did it again, Mark is infamous in his university because of his overwhelming charms and mysterious personality. He is the quiet type; 'less talk, do more' kind of guy that's why more people are falling for him. Jinyoung is supposed to attend the same school as he does but because Mark is a girl-magnet, he changed his mind and enrolled in his friends'  school instead. Growing up, Jihyo always plays the girlfriend wannabe whenever Mark needs escaping. They've been doing it since Jihyo turned sixteen unless they are with Jackson, Jinyoung, and Hoseok, Mark cannot use the 'Jihyo chance card'. Since Mark adores Jihyo so much, playing like a man in love in front of her becomes easy. All he needs to do is show his brotherly affection and the girls will take it negatively to the point of avoiding him. Jihyo is untouchable because she's in the same class with either Jinyoung or Jackson. 

"Who is he, Jihyo?"

Suga asked,

"He's Mark Oppa, Jinyoung's older brother."

"Why is he here and (peaks) lying on the couch leisurely?! No, before that, why is he calling you 'baby'?!"

Jihyo taps his shoulder in an attempt to calm him down.

"Well, I'm practically his baby sister. We grew up together, that's all."

"No, no, no... I see the way he stared at you. He's looking at you like he really likes you."

"Because he really likes me. Come on, don't mislead yourself. Mark Oppa..."

Jihyo left Suga on his own and entertains her special visitor. Mark always wants to have a girl sibling, someone he can protect at all cost that's why when his family got a second child, Mark burst in anticipation only to learned it's a baby boy. When Jinyoung grows up and brought friends at home, Mark met Jihyo for the first time. That same day, he marked Jihyo as the latest addition to their family. Jihyo came from a family of all girls and always seeks for a big brother's love and protection. When she met her gang, her wish is half fulfilled but when she met Mark, she knew right away that he's the big brother she longs for. Whenever her friends tease her, Mark will come and save her. He always treats her like a precious person and everything she says or does, Mark will always be there to listen and to support.

"Oppa, how many girls are waiting for you this time?"

She teased,

"Ugh! I'm not sure, I already lost count."

"Wow! So humble!"

Mark sits back and pulls Jihyo to sit next to him.

"I know you're at the right age, baby but why are you inviting a guy in your house?"