5.

at 4:00 am

A loud banging in Park Jihyo's door interrupted the tranquility of her apartment. 

"Noona, wake-up! Noona!! NoOonaAa!!"

Jihyo fluttered her eyes open because of the alarming noise outside her door. She groggily forced herself to get up and see who's the crazy person that wakes her up from her slumber. Still rubbing her tired eyes, she opened her door to welcome the crazy guy.

It's Taehyung.

"Why are you hear this early?"

"Noona, you have to pack your things quickly. You'll be coming with us in Japan."

"Why all of a sudden?"

"Manager Jigae has an emergency so he won't be coming. We have already secured your ticket. We will be leaving at 7am so please pack your things quickly."

"Wait, wait, wait... I don't get anything you said."

"Never mind then, just let me in and help you pack. I brought a luggage with me as well so you won't have any excuses noona 😁"

Jihyo opens her door wide to let V in. The latter went straight to her room and open her closet. Jihyo watched the guy rummage in her dresser, choosing the clothes to pack.

"Noona, go take a shower while I fix your luggage."

"V, you do realize your packing a woman's wardrobe?"

Jihyo crossed her arms while leaning in her room's door frame; eyebrows raised.

"Noona, I'll only pick your clothes. You can choose the other stuff later. (opening her cabinet) You really are a fashionista noona, look at this clothes... wow!"

"You came alone V, where's the others?"

"Sleeping. Only manager Hobeom came with me. He's the one who secured your plane ticket too."

"But why are you involved in this? I mean... how did you know that I can go with you now?"

"I keep asking him to ask Bang pd to allow you come with us. He told me as soon as he finds out that Jigae hyung will not be able to join. Luckily, we managed to book a ticket for the same flight. Now, how about you take a bath first then we will talk after, noona? We need to leave pretty soon."

"Fine. Make sure to take only necessary clothes Taehyung. Don't touch those you shouldn't touch, okay. Can I trust you this much?"

"No need to worry noona, I promise 😊"

Jihyo grab her bath towel and a change of clothes in her half empty wardrobe. Before she closed her bathroom door, she reminded V again not to pack all her clothes. She took a quick shower and blow dry her hair. After 20 minutes, she finally came out the bath room. V is now outside her room choosing a few shoes to pack.