28

The members arrived just right after the two finished their breakfast. Yoongi insisted to wash the plates they used so Jihyo went to the living room to watch while waiting for the boys. 

"Noona, how are you? It's been a long time since we last see each other."

"Oh, really? Is that why you didn't open the door for me last night?"

Jihyo activates her savage side again and V can only scratch his head in response. 

"Noona, we didn't mean it. We were all playing outside and missed your call, that's all."

"Huh! I told Namjoon I'll bring Suga back, at least one of you guys should stay and waited, right Namjoon?"

Namjoon sprang to his feet, head low and hands clasped together,

"Yes, Noona. I'm sorry."

"I have so many things to say but I'd rather not. You guys are old enough anyway and I assume it will never happen again, especially with you Yoongi, you hear me?"

"Yes, loud and clear!"

Yoongi answered from the kitchen. The maknaes went to the kitchen to see what he is doing. The three exchanges amused look seeing their hyung do the dishes in this early hour. They decided to leave him in peace before he realizes the oddity of his action.

"Jihyo, Yoongi said your backdoor lock was damaged? Where is it?"

"Oh, over there Jin. The last door after the bathroom."

"Hyung!!"

Suga came out of the kitchen still wearing Jihyo's apron.

"Let me help, hyung. I can fix it for Jihyo."

Jin handed the door lock to Yoongi. Admittedly, Suga specializes in fixing broken things among the members. He probably honed his skills by fixing all the things their leader breaks.

"Jihyo, is this your room?"

Jin pointed to the closed door with a door sign 'sleeping beauty' to which Jihyo agreed. Next to it is the bathroom door and at the next corner is where the backdoor was. 

"You mean you keep your backdoor unlock this whole time even though your room is just a few steps away?"

He said in a mixture of disbelief and annoyance thinking the possibilities if Jihyo forgot to lock her room too and someone came in from the backdoor? There will be no time for her to run away.

"Yeah, don't worry this place is safe."