52

When everyone is busy doing a Vlive, Suga cornered V to his room and offered him a can of beer;

"Taehyung, I think we need to talk."

Suga begins while settling down at the edge of his bed.

"Talk about what, Hyung?"

"Park Jihyo."

V's expression stiffened. 

"I like Jihyo and I'm sure you're already aware. The reason I'm telling you personally is that I respect your close relationship with her. You are the closest to Jihyo and I highly acknowledge that."

"Then... if I express my disagreement, will you stop pursuing Noona?"

"(sigh) I can't. I won't. Look, Taehyung I'm only telling you because I want you to hear it from me but I'm not gonna let you stop me."

"(pause) Hyung, can you really protect Noona?"

"(nods) To the best of my ability besides... (pause), if worse comes to worst, I can ask you for help, right?"

"(rolls eyes) As if I can help you."

"(laugh) Of course, you can, Armys loves you more than me."

"You know that's not true! (thinking) On second thought, maybe that's true?"

They both smiled at each other; a brotherly smile.

"Taetae, although your opinion cannot stop me, I still hope I can win your support. You, siding me means a lot."

He then sincerely told the younger. Taehyung stared at him for a brief second before finally giving up. Seeing the sincerity in his Hyung's eyes made him let go of his worries; well not completely.

"If supporting you can boost your confidence then I will, Hyung. But! On one condition."

"What condition?"

"Don't make her cry."

Although Suga is very sure of himself that he will not make Jihyo cry, responding to V's condition isn't easy. The words he said means a thousand words and V's pleading eyes only made it clearer. Yoongi takes his time, staring at V while summoning the answer he will accept.

"I'm sorry, I cannot promise you that, Taehyung."

The younger brother smiled knowingly. There's a hint of sadness in his Hyung's voice when he admitted that making her not cry is impossible. But admitting is way better than making white lies and therefore, V highly regards his Hyung for that.