50

It was Wednesday and Jihyo found herself enjoying the weather at Namsan Park. To pass her exam for her music class, Jihyo needs to write lyrics to an existing composition their class made before. She drew the one Jinyoung made and as expected of his friend, he made an interesting composition. It was an exciting yet smooth sound to the ear, just the right amount of fun in a song that you can play any time of the day. 

Coming to the park to write her lyrics seems the right decision. The weather is nice and people enjoy their time strolling together. She took her phone to capture a moment and post it in her IG.

What a beautiful day to spend with you... Namsan Park 💖

 Namsan Park 💖

She puts her phone back to her bag and grabs her note and pen to observe people while listening to Jinyoung's composition. 

------------------------------------------------------

BTS is filming for a new commercial and while on break, the members spend a few minutes with their phones. Some are taking photos to post on their social media accounts, some playing mobile games, and Suga busied himself staring at someone's post from a nearby park.

"Jin Hyung, when do we film our part again?"

"Maybe two more hours, after Jimin and V. Why?"

"Just asking."

"Hahaha... you're planning to sleep, aren't you?"

"(smirk) Busted!"

The shoot resumes but Suga chose to stay in their waiting room. When he's sure that no one is paying him attention, he changed his clothes and sneak out.

----------------------------------------------------------

Jihyo makes progress with her lyrics but she's a little concerned because she felt that something is missing with what she had written so far. She goes through her lyrics once more; eyebrows furrowed due to too much concentration yet she only felt even more frustrated. 

"What is wrong with you?!"

She loudly complained in front of her lyrics.

"Hahaha!"

Jihyo lowers down her notepad to see who laughed at her. It was a guy on his bicycle wearing a baseball cap under his hoodie and a mask covering half of his face. His sense of fashion is out of place for a hot day and somehow giving a suspicious feel.