61

"That's all?! Min Yoongi-ssi, you're not just saying it so I'll stop worrying, right?"

"Eeyy, I noticed you keep doubting me these days, Park Jihyo-ssi."

"Well, I'm sure Mark Oppa won't hurt you."

"(sigh) What about me? You think I'll start a fight?"

"You're words are as sharp as a knife especially if you are emotional. How many times do I have to point that out? I may able to understand you but not everyone can do the same and that's why I can't help but worry."

(silence)

"I don't want Mark Oppa to misunderstand you, he's a precious brother to me."

"(sigh) I know that's why I convinced him that I'm not as bad as what he thinks. I tried my best to be on his good side for you, you know. Because I don't want him to misunderstand my intention."

"So you really didn't outburst and initiate a fistfight?"

"Eeyy! Seriously?!"

(laugh)

"I'm just kidding, okay? Where are you now by the way?"

"I'm back at Bighit to practice. Your most beloved brother doesn't allow me to stay in your place anymore."

"(amused) And you're gonna obey him?"

"Hey, hey! Park Jihyo-ssi, it's not easy to win Mark Hyung's trust. Don't give me a bad idea, okay?!"

"So you won't come even if I ask you to?"

"That... do you mean it?"

"Heol! Look at you getting swayed easily. Min Yoongi-ssi, as you said it's not easy to win Mark Oppa's trust. Please take good care of it, okay? Also..."

(silence)

"Thank you, Yoongi, for all the efforts you've been doing for me. I can't be grateful enough. Anyway, I know you're busy so I won't take too much of your time. See you next time, bye."

Jihyo ended the call with a sigh of relief. The thought of Mark and Suga engaged in a fight made her anxious the whole day, but knowing that they settled their conflicts as mature men do make her feel better. She decided to call Mark too and apologize for keeping a secret from him. She knew he's more disappointed in her than with Suga and it's about time to explain herself. After a few rings, Mark finally picks up his phone.

"Mark Oppa."

"Yes?"