58

[at some point, I forgot about the university name I made, if you remember please do let me know]

*****

2 weeks before the anniversary celebration of K Arts University...

BTS, Jihyo, and Hoseok gathered once more to practice their performance. Since everyone already knows their parts in singing and choreography, all they need to do is to synchronize and clean their dance lines while performing. They all still work hard despite being confident of giving a jaw-dropping performance on the night of the event. 

It is thirty minutes before midnight when Hobi cries of hunger which is seconded by Hoseok. V grabbed his phone and place a delivery order for a hearty late-night snack. While waiting for their food, each member occupies different spaces in the practice room to catch some breath. Hoseok lies in the middle of the dance studio for a power nap followed by Hobi, Jin and Namjoon. The maknaes on the other hand play an online game with their mobile phones leaving Jihyo and Suga alone in their own world.

"Are you tired?"

"Nope, I'm good. How about you, aren't you going to catch some sleep too?"

"Nah, I like to stay here watching my reflection from your eyes."

"Ugh! (fist curling) It doesn't sound sweet at all, for your information."

"That's what 'romantic' means, Jihyo. (wink)"

"Eeww! I don't think so (laugh)"

"Huh?! You're laughing at me? (pinch her face) Go on then, I love seeing your smile anyways."

"Ouch! More like, loving to see me in pain. Look, my cheeks are  red."

"Where? (sneak a kiss) There, all are better now."

Jihyo's eyes widened. She was caught off-guard yet again and to hide her embarrassment, she slaps Suga's arm instead.

"What was that for?! What if someone is watching?"

Jihyo looks at the members who fortunately are all minding their own business. To her surprise, Suga gently grabbed her face in his direction.

"No one's watching and even if they are, it doesn't matter."

Instead of answering,  Jihyo only gave him a smug face.

"We will be heading to Tokyo in three days, do you have anything you want me to buy for you?"

"Hmm... mochi! I like the cute ones in a variety of colors."

"Mochi, okay. What else?"

"Hmm... deliver it to my house while wearing cat ears."