92

It took a while before the fans of  Yoongi accepted his dating news. They also have to bear minimal damages because dating is considered a scandal for idols like him in Korea. Despite that, their name remains significant and of good influence in the public's eye. During those times, he took some days off as part of the damage control, but he participated in most of their schedules until the tide calmed down and things got back to normal.

When Yoongi received an opportunity to collaborate with an American artist, he immediately reviewed the contract. He only agreed to sign after they added the clause he requested in the legal document. He argued that he should be involved in the song production and promote it alongside the artist at least once when it is released. Two weeks after the contract signing, Yoongi flew to the US to meet the production crew and kick off the collaboration. Bighit already expected him to do so despite his busy schedule. Why will he not be? Aside from a business trip, he had someone he longed to meet in the US. The guy is trying to hit two birds with one stone.

~~

"Are you meeting him here?"

Yoongi asked Jihyo. The two met in a coffee shop ahead of their work schedules.

"Yes, he just messaged me that he'll be here in ten."

"Tsk! He dares make a lady wait?"

Yoongi commented with a raised brow. During his stay in the US, they barely meet each other since Jihyo already started filming her tv series and her work is quite demanding. Despite that, Jihyo asked him to meet her co-star at least once.

"There he is."

Jihyo said, pointing at the entrance of the coffee shop. A man wearing a baseball cap approached them. He is quite tall compared to him and has a pretty but dangerous face on top of that. As soon as he saw Jihyo the seriousness on his face faded and was replaced with a goofy smile. The guy reminded him of Taehyung when he was around Jihyo. 

He's irritating me for some reason.

He thought to himself.

"Yoongi, this is David, my co-star. David, this is Yoongi, my boyfriend."

The guy extended his hand for a shake and so as Yoongi but in reality, he didn't even want to greet him. He faked a smile and acted cool in Jihyo's stead. They all take their seats after the brief introduction and ordered food. While doing so, David keeps asking Jihyo what she likes and purposely chooses whatever she likes to his dismay. He greeted his teeth to calm himself and closes the menu exaggeratedly to catch their attention.

"We're buying whatever my girlfriend has chosen so far. Please serve it as soon as possible."

He said emphasizing the word 'girlfriend'. That ended their order taking and before the atmosphere went haywire,Jihyo initiates a conversation while waiting for their food. Yoongi sensed her attempt to salvage the moment so he decided to let go of the building anger inside him and focuses on her instead. He observes her every move and how her expression changes from time to time as she speaks and by doing so, a smile automatically appears on his lips.