60

Mark brought Suga to Jaebum's pub to have a private conversation. Jaebum is Mark's best friend from college and the pub's owner. When Mark told him that he's going to privately interrogate Jihyo's suitor, Jaebum immediately offered his place to them. When they arrived, Mark introduced Jaebum and Suga to each other and invited the former to join them at the table. Jaebum gladly accepted the offer mainly because he knew Mark needs someone to control his temper. After the casual introduction, Mark started the interrogation; rather the conversation.

"Man, I'm sure you're aware that dating while you're an idol is taboo in the entertainment industry."

He begins but Suga only shrugs his shoulder; unfazed.

"But that doesn't mean we cannot date."

"Sure, you can. You look confident too, I'm guessing you have plans already. I want to know more about your plans. Will you tell your fans about her?"

Suga squints his eyes, not only Mark's tone but also his choice of words pisses him off.

"I have nothing to explain to you. Whatever my plans are, Jihyo is the only one I'll tell them with. Not a stranger like you."

"Tsk! You don't get it, do you? I don't care about you, not even the slightest. I'm asking because of Jihyo. You and your fans have no right to hurt her in any possible way."

"I'll take care of Jihyo, you don't need to worry about her."

"Anyone can make the same promises any time of the day but only a few can stick to their words. I  don't think you're trustworthy and I have no plans on trusting you either."

Mark retaliated, unconvinced.

"Why do people always think that being an idol is a disadvantage in dating?"

"Isn't it? Obviously, your sick fans won't allow you to date and people like Jihyo will receive hate more than idols like you."

"Sick fans?! How many people hurt you that you think of others poorly?? Don't misjudge our fans, they are good people."

"Sure, because they spend money for you."

Suga clenched his fist and gritted his teeth in anger. 

"Uh, provocation is not encouraged in this place. Mark, do not generalize the idol fandom, okay? There will always be a good and bad side to everything and you cannot blame Suga for that. Suga, don't let it stick to your head. It sounds awful but he didn't mean it that way, okay?"

"Nonsense! I mean it, JB.  If they end up dating, the moment this guy (Suga) announced it, his fans will surely show their true colors and curse at her."

"You can never be sure. Give my fans the benefit of the doubt. No one knows what the future holds and the same goes with me and Jihyo. Armys can be more supportive for all we know."