30

"Kiss the person you like."
-----------

For a moment, Yoongi stared at the Jenga piece on his hand, contemplating what to do next. After Namjoon took it from him and read the content out loud, he suddenly feels pressured to finish the task right away, and before the boys can make fun of him, he grabs Taehyung and planted a kiss on his forehead without second thoughts. 

"There, I like you very much, Taetae."

Namjoon and Jin laugh so hard, they didn't expect him to do it with V, not to mention a short confession after the kiss. The other members did the same when the hilarity of the situation finally hits them. 

"Aww... both of you look adorable, I'm melting 😍"

Jihyo's comment made Yoongi blushed. He wanted to erase the teasing look in her eyes right away by confessing- but he didn't. It wasn't the right timing and it won't feel sincere. Besides, with the atmosphere they have right now, it just doesn't make sense at all.

"Hold on, maknaes, don't you think you're laughing too much?"

V, Jungkook, and Jimin immediately shut their mouths and straighten their backs. Now that they have a good laugh out of their hyung's account, it is time for them to keep their silence. Because of Jihyo's reaction, Yoongi's expression changed all of a sudden. Even Jin, Namjoon, Jhope and Seolhyun noticed his sudden change of mood-- a typical Suga.

"Hey, are you angry? All of sudden? Aren't we all having fun though? Come on, Yoongi!"

"Stop teasing me, Jihyo."

"Who's teasing who? I am not."

She said with a huge smile plastered on her face. Before Yoongi can make another comment, Jihyo grabs Seolhyun's arm and forced her to stand with her.

"Fine, we're quitting the game. Let's go outside unnie, I'll treat you with ice cream. The idols will stay here or else you'll attract a crowd."

"Noona, let me come with you, please."

V pleaded and the two other maknaes say the same. Jihyo and Seolhyun look at each other and eventually decided to let the three comes with them, however, it doesn't end there. The hyungs don't want to be left out so, in the end, all of them came out of the house for ice cream. 

As Jihyo expected, the members attract people's attention. On their way to the nearest convenience store, many passersby stop them for a greeting or a short conversation with the idols. The ex-manager and the new manager watched them a few steps away but didn't stop the people coming their way. 

"Jihyo, how did you manage to get closer with the boys? They are really comfortable around you."

"Hmm... honestly, I didn't do much. Probably the key is not to treat them as idols, instead treat them as regular boys. The seven of them are unique and you have to understand their differences. Listen to them, unnie but not only with the words they say, listen to their unspoken words too especially Yoongi. He doesn't talk much so you have to exert more effort dealing with him. As for Jin and Namjoon, since they've got responsibilities on their shoulders, considering their opinions and putting their words into account will make them feel comfortable around you. Yes, it is your job to manage the kids but those two know how to control their members so listen and pay attention to what they have to say. If you're outside of work, treat them as regular youngsters. Sometimes, those two need a little pampering as well since they always act maturely amongst the members. For Jhope, sometimes it confuses me if he's part of the hyung line or maknae line because he stands in the middle. He leads their choreographies and teaches the members of their dance routines, however, he's as goofy as V and Jimin, like a part of maknae pranksters. You have to be flexible when dealing with Jhope. Respect his leadership and embrace his immaturity. For our youngsters, Jungkook probably is the most matured out of the three though he's the youngest member. I think the reason being is that he's always involved in the news more than the other members. You cannot help the situation, unnie instead, treat him casually like a regular kid. Goof around, throw punch lines, or simply converse with him. Jimin is a little sensitive but a really nice kid. Every member love teasing him but he rarely retaliates, instead, he will only smile at them or complain a little and that's it. Side him from time to time so he won't feel alone and the other boys will immediately stop teasing him, tried and tested, unnie. Lastly, our baby Taehyung. Hmm... he loves talking and he will tell you anything even those you don't expect from him. He's a curious guy and hungry for learning. Listen to him and learn together. You probably won't notice it at first but most of the time, his curiosity makes sense, you'll end up having the same question in life 😂 He likes being treated as maknae because he's the oldest sibling in his household. Play with him whenever you have time. One last thing unnie..."