53

The next day, the gloomy ambiance between BTS members and Seolhyun is still noticeable. Every time Hobeom will attempt to open a conversation, the members will show disinterest, and eventually, he gave up as well.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jihyo, catch!"

Jinyoung throws the university jacket of his older brother, Mark at her.

"Ouch! You could've handed it over properly, you know."

"Hehe... why did you borrow Hyung's jacket by the way?"

"Nothing important."

Jihyo has a great idea on her head involving BTS. She contacted Hobeom the day before and requested if she can come to one of their fanmeet secretly. Today is Friday and luckily, Jihyo doesn't have afternoon classes. As soon as her last class ended, she rushed to her locker and changed her outfit. She put on a 2-inch insole, tied her bob cut hair into a ponytail, and finally put on the SNU university jacket she borrowed from Jinyoung's brother. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the fanmeet venue, the cold air between BTS and Seolhyun continues. They work separately and quietly. Ten minutes before the fanmeet starts, Seolhyun managed the fans inside the venue. She made a run-through of the activities lined up and the Dos and Don'ts which everyone should follow during the fanmeet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five minutes before the fanmeet starts, Jihyo went to the back door to meet Hobeom.

"Oppa, thanks for helping me out. I owe you one."

"You're always welcome in their fan meetings, Jihyo. Anyway, how do you plan to hide your self?"

"With this!"

She cheerfully answered showing the huge Taehyung mask she brought with her. She also showed him the voice changing microphone she had to cover her voice.

"Wow! (slow clap) you came prepared."

"I know, right. Okay, see you later Oppa. I'll go now to find my seat."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihyo watched the event unfold before her eyes. The boys did great as usual and everyone in the event had fun. After the album signing, Namjoon initiates a game with Armys as part of their activity for the day.

"Alright, Armys! We actually prepared a special game for seven lucky Armys for today."

He started,

"We randomly put seven BTS sticker under your seats. Please go look for them."