24

Jihyo woke up from the loud knocks on her door. She lazily gets up from bed despite her head spinning around to see who's disturbing her sleep. 

"Yow Mic! You just woke up?! It's time for school."

"WhaaAaatt??!!"

Jihyo runs back to her room to check the time only to find out that her phone's turned off.

"Who turned off my phone?!"

She whined but charge it anyway. She quickly fixes herself and dresses up for school while Jackson sits around the corner of her living room watching her all around the place while drinking some coffee.

"I'm done let's go, Wang!"

"That fast?! Wow! It only took you 10 minutes to get ready. Is that a superpower? Can all girls do that too? Because I'd like to dem--"

"Enough chattering let's go!"

Jihyo pulled Jackson outside and close the door behind them. Jinyoung beep the car to get their attention and the two immediately run towards the car;

"Girls are always slow."

Jinyoung complained but Jackson thought otherwise;

"Jinyoung-ah, you should've seen Jihyo! She managed to get read--"

"We're really going to be late if we don't go now, Wang!"

Jihyo hooks her arm at Jackson's neck and pushes him inside the driver's seat;

"Yaah!! You don't have to be brutal, Ji!"

While they drive, Jihyo looks for her phone but she cannot find it.

"What's wrong, Mic?"

"I think I left my phone in the house."

"Shall we go back?"

"Never mind, we'll be late."

.

.

.

Suga gets up from bed when the clock strikes at 5 am. They have an early schedule today and although he's already awake, his body is not in condition due to lack of sleep.

"Hyung are you ready? Everyone's already set and waiting for you."

Taehyung called from outside the door. He finally gets up from bed and shower as quickly as possible. In ten minutes, he opened his room and meet the members.

"Wow! Do you need a comb, hyung? A face mask perhaps?"

Jungkook teased,

"Don't start it Kookie, I'm not in the mood."

The maknae knows better than teasing his hyung. He simply shrugs his shoulders and let him on his own. For now, his words meant warning and if he pushes his luck it will be trouble. BTS is set to perform on stage for a special number and was summoned on the set for an early rehearsal. Everything went well despite Yoongi's crankiness in the morning. Their schedule continues from the music show to another program. After lunch, they travel three hours by van to reach their next filming location for the brand they were about to endorse. Everything went so fast and slow at the same time and Yoongi tries his best to keep up. 

.

.

.

After school, Jihyo went to meet her classmates to discuss their first project. They decided to gather over the weekend to start their plans. At eight in the evening, she finally reached home and immediately looks for her phone. It was indeed lying in her room just as she remembered. She finally turned it on and the messages came rushing through.