10

Suga focused his hearing atJihyo's faint voice. He heard Jooheon's name from her and by the sound of it, she's happy to hear from him.

"The favor? Oh! I remember. What is it you need from me?"

📞 Noona, can you help me? I need a noncelebrity friend who can sing. You're the first one that pops into my head.

"I can't if it's singing Heonie"

📞 Please noona? It'll be over before you know it. I won't introduce you, I'll just ask you to sing.

"But--"

📞 Please, please!! Noona, it'll be my turn any minute now... I'll lose the game if you won't help me.

"Is it a live broadcast?"

📞 No, it's recorded but the friend introduction should be real-time. Noona, I'll call you again, please help just this once.

*****

Suga saw Jihyo pace back and forth. She looks anxious and at the same time keeping her phone in check. Feeling a little guilty, he thought of leaving her now alone but the sudden ring of her phone made him glued to his feet.

"Hello?"

📞 Noona, this is Jooheon. I'm filming right now and we have a task... (That's foul! No explaining!! ) fine, fine.. noona, please do me a favor. I need you to sing a song even just up to chorus!

"I'm not really sure about this but--"

Jihyo sighed and cautiously begins to sing;

"If I were to go

If I were to get close to you
What would you think?
I don't have the courage

If you were to go
If you were to leave
I don't know how to send you away
It keeps hanging on my mind

Because I'm like a fool
And can only watch you from afar
Your heart may look away from me
And so
We could even become strangers

Just like a fool
I can't even say that I love you because
We're afraid of the waits that come upon us
After we meet...
I'll be painful and sad"