91

Surprisingly, even after going out in public, it seems like no photos of the couple circulate on the internet. Yoongi was able to send Jihyo to the airport in peace. Even though their two-weeks vacation has finally ended, they have spent it well without regrets. The following days will be their reality; a full working schedule and no dates but despite that, they are already contented. 

After they left the airport, Yoongi's manager told him they must go to the company and meet the CEO. He didn't say the reason why he was being summoned and Yoongi didn't think about it much and just agreed to go and meet Mr. Bang. He busied himself chatting with his members or listening to music on his phone and before he knew it, they already arrived at their destination.

~~

"Please have a seat, Yoongi."

Mr. Bang says after they arrived at his office and exchanged greetings.

"I'll go straight to the point. You are dating out in public while you are on vacation, haven't you?"

"Yes."

He casually says. Truth be told, the CEO and Bighit's top management already knew about Yoongi's romantic relationship with his former manager a few years back. When Jihyo went abroad and he keeps coming back and forth whenever he got a few days' rest, they already become suspicious. In the end, the company supported him; though with reservation, and kept his dating endeavors out of the public's eye. 

"So you're telling me  now that you don't mind making your relationship public?"

"We've been dating for years now and it's not like we're teenagers or something. I feel like it's the best time for us to enjoy our relationship just like any other couple, PD-nim."

"(sigh) I know it's about your private life but you could've at least notified us first. You're lucky that we managed to control the reporters who spotted you but we cannot keep them quiet for a long time. Just before you arrived, we were told that an article about your dating has been published."

"We just need to confirm that I am indeed dating. Jihyo and I already agreed to admit it if news breaks out anyway."

"(sigh) I wish it's that simple, Yoongi. You're hurting many people's heads right now, you know?"

"I'm sorry, please help me out this once too."

"Tsk! Our PR department is already handling your case and I just called you here to know your stand about it."

"By the way, does the article captures Jihyo?"

"See for yourself."

Mr. Bang gave him his phone with the newly published article on the screen. There are a couple of photos but they intentionally blurred Jihyo's face. Yoongi reads the article carefully and the way it was written, he already knew the same articles will be coming out one after another to tease the public's curiosity and torment his agency.