80

Jihyo approached the busy guy with a huge smile on her face.

"Mister, are you going to send that food backstage?"

The guy momentarily stopped from his feet and looked down on her.

"Don't get in my way, kid. I'm busy"

Kid?!

"I'm not a kid-"

"I have no time to talk to fans like you, let me do my job, okay."

The guy who seems just her age gives her a scary look. Well, at some point she can sympathize. Some of the fans may have already tried approaching him or may have the experience of being asked the same just so they can get closer to their idols. Didn't she try so hard to keep BTS at a safe distance from fans when she's still their manager too? His reaction is totally normal in this situation, nonetheless, she can't help but feel offended.

"I won't be a bother, just please let me go with you backstage."

"No means no, Miss."

The guy starts to move his feet but Jihyo blocked his path once more.

"I'll help you deliver the food, I swear I won't put you in a pickle. I just need to get inside without being questioned, please."

"If I will help you, a lot of fans like you will come to me for help too. What if you're a crazy fan or something?"

Crazy fan?! 

Jihyo blew her loose hair blocking her eyes and hold the guy's arm.

"I am not a crazy fan, okay? It's just that-"

Her phone finally rings; it is Manager Seolhyun.

"Hello, Unnie."

The guy wiggled his arm but Jihyo hold him tighter. If anything, he will be her plan B. The guy impatiently stood there, tapping his foot on the ground.

"Really? Can you help me come in? I don't have an ID or a pass to get through security."

The guy eyed her; gesturing to let him go but Jihyo shamelessly ignore him.

"It's okay, don't worry about me. I'll meet you there soon, bye."

"Mister, you really need to help me. They need a helping hand backstage but because I forgot my passes, I cannot get through."

She pleaded with a little white lie. The guy stared at her pleading eyes. Manager Seolhyun cannot pick her up because of the chaos in the waiting room (as always) so Jihyo needs to use her plan B. The delivery man finally resigned and gave her one bag of food deliveries.