16

Jihyo's fancam during the recent fan sign of BTS went viral. People talks about how their new manager is not only beautiful but also talented. No wonder why the boys are so protective of her. Most reviews are kind and appreciative though there are still some sour comments which are unavoidable. That same night when Jihyo came together with the rest of the team Jin asked her for a private talk;

"Jihyo, is there something wrong? You look so down right after the fan sign."

"It's nothing, I'm fine Jin."

"You don't look fine to me. Even Taehyung saw the sudden change in your mood."

"Jin, I... (she sigh) thanks for your concern. I'm really okay."

"Alright, I won't force you but, if you need someone to talk to you know you can confide to me. I'm not only the oldest among the boys, I'm also the same age with you and that made us friends isn't it?"

"You know, I don't really have an older brother so hearing those words from you is comforting Jin. I'll keep it in mind, thanks."

When they came back at the dorm, the managers are already preparing to go back home. Jihyo bid them good bye and took her things with her to join the other staff but V came to her side to give her a hug.

"Noona, I'm worried about you. Don't hesitate to tell me what's wrong okay, I'll wait for your call."

"Thanks Taetae but noona is really okay."

She patted his head like always and headed out together with manager Jigae. Suga is intently watching Jihyo's every move. The crease in her forehead, the quick appearance and disappearance of her smile, the gloom in her eyes and her shallow sighs. He's sure she is only trying to look okay. Jin did a lousy job talking to her, she definitely didn't open up to him. He contemplated whether to talk to her but he thought better; she needs some rest too for all the dramas of today.