4.

Jihyo plans to wakeup a bit late today since she doesn't have to go to work. But the sound of her ringing phone wakes her up instead.

"Hello?"

"Noona? It's me, Taehyung. Where are you?"

She looks at the time in her bedside table. It reads 6:30am.

"At this early Tae, you'er asking me that?? Of course I'm in the house. Why?"

She said in her sleepy voice, 

"Sorry, did I wake you up noona?"

"Yeah, but it's okay. Why did you call this early?"

"Jin hyung says we're all going to picnic today. Then we will go to the mall after to buy some stuff for tomorrow. Wanna come with us?"

"Maybe I'll pass V, enjoy though."

"Aww... is that so? But if you change your mind just let us know noona, okay?"

"Yeah, sure. Please have fun okay."

They ended the call right after and Jihyo tries to go back to sleep. However, her sleep has already skip her system so eventually, she decided to just get up and make some breakfast for herself.

Will they be alright in their picnic?

She thought all of a sudden. She worries that the boys might ended up in trouble.

I'll just check on them later.

She cooked herself some bacon and french toast. After cooking, she brought her food in the living room to watch while she eats. 

A rerun of her favorite variety show aired. She have been missing the latest episodes of the show lately because of her work. She cracks up the whole time even shedding tears because of too much laughter. She didn't realize that her phone has been ringing from the kitchen since a while ago. After the show got ended, she stood up to wash her dishes. Only then she saw her phone blinking from the  counter top. 

Shoot! It's Hyunsoo oppa!

"Hello?"

"Jihyo! I've been calling you!"