15

"Then go leave Jihyo... in one condition."     ---Suga

Suga boldly asked Jihyo to do a featuring in their next album. All the people in the room gave him a surprise look but he doesn't care. Jihyo got the voice he's been looking for and enable him to finish his song. Out of all the songs he'd written, this one have a different attack. It requires raw emotions to properly execute the feelings he wants to produce. He found those after hearing her sing. Jihyo got flustered with his sudden announcement, the look in his eyes says how serious he is too. She tries to breakaway from his gaze but the guy won't let her... she felt like she's being sucked at the deep pool of his eyes. If not for manager Hobeom, Jihyo will not be able to escape Suga's bewitchment. There's no way she'll feature in BTS's album, otherwise she'll be fooling herself.

*****

The moment Suga lead the crowd to make her sing in their fan signing, Jihyo remembered the exact same situation she was in not too long ago. Suga really wanted her to sing for BTS, it is pretty obvious that he's doing what he can with his influence. Once the fans like her voice, they will surely support him and he will have a leeway to ask their pd for approval. Caught in a point of no return, Jihyo granted their wish and sang. She tries to empty her head and only hear her own voice just like those days when she sings in their school auditorium without anyone around. After a short verse, Suga including everyone claps for her. She felt happy... but it was short lived. She was reminded of her reason for giving up her dream to sing in big audience.

When BTS came back at stage to join her, Suga put her arms around her and ask the audience if they like her to feature in their album in which the fans enthusiastically agreed. She tries her best masking her worries and simply bows down to them. She shyly exits the stage to help out the other managers in the background; silently scolding herself for giving in on their selfish request. When the fan signing has ended, the boys went back to their van to go to their next schedule accompanied by their managers, of course. Jihyo however, tried to buy herself some time asking if she can stay behind and will just follow to their next location. Jin seen through her and backup her request BUT she needs to talk to her before the day ends.

At the van...

"Is it just me or noona really looks so down after the fan sign?"     ---V

"I think so too, right after she sang she looks all gloomy. Her smile disappear in an instant."     ---Jimin

"Maybe it's not a good idea that we forced her to sing. What should we do now?"     ---Jhope