44

Beep! Beep!

Jackson saw a fair lady and immediately honks the car to grab the woman's attention.

"Suga-ssi, that's Dahyun. Go park your car in front of the iron gate where she stands, that's their residence."

He enthusiastically instructed Suga. As soon as they safely parked the car, both men came out to greet Dahyun who's already waiting for them.

"Jackson Oppa! Why are you coming that way? You've wasted your time circling around."

"It's okay, I'd prefer the long route, hehe."

"No wonder! Momo Unnie said you're on your way but it took you almost thirty minutes to arrive."

"Long route?"

Suga intervenes. Dahyun smiled at him and points at the road heading north.

"From the main road, you just need to head straight and in less than five minutes you'll arrive in front of our house."

"Can you see the pink sign over there? That's from our bakeshop."

Added Jackson with a huge grin in his face. Suga dumbfoundedly looks at Dahyun and Jackson but the two only laugh at him. 

"Let me apologize on behalf of Jackson Oppa, he's unnecessarily playful sometimes. I'm Dahyun by the way."

"Oh, nice meeting you. I'm Min Yoongi."

"BTS Suga, right? Of course, I know you, I mean who in Korea doesn't know your group? Welcome to our humble home, Yoongi-ssi."

He embarrassingly denied her praises but thanked her nonetheless. After their quick introduction, Dahyun leads the way inside their residence. Inside the house;

"Wang Jackson! You're late!!!"

Seven girls complained. All of them are stationed in the living room to decorate the place.

"Chill! Superman is here to help, give me that heavy thing you're carrying Nayeon Noona. Where should I put it, over there?"

"Yes, please, Jackson. Oh, looks like our visitor is finally here too."

The Park sisters leave the things they were doing and stared blankly at Suga. Feeling the pressure in the air, he immediately lowered his head to introduce himself properly. Without looking up, he tries his best to read the atmosphere; expecting cold treatment. However, to his surprise, the girls started to giggle when he remained in his greeting position for quite a while.

"Aigoo! If Armys sees you right now, we will be told off for letting you bowed down on us."