34

"Jihyo! I have good news for you."

"Did the committee already agreed with us?"

"Yap! I told you, consider it done."

"Impressive, Hoseok-ah."

"Yeah, well... there's a catch though."

"Hmm?"

"As you know, BTS is a very popular boy group and they are generous enough to perform in our humble university."

"OkaAay... and?"

"And... they are really excited about the extra stage performance. However, they are worried that their management might request additional TF?"

"Oh, I see."

Hoseok put his arms around Jihyo's shoulder for an additional convincing effect.

"But I told them that I have a trump card on my hand. You're gonna help me haggle for their TF right, Ji? Besides, it's their idea to perform with you, correct?"

"Uhm, well..."

"Come on, almighty Jihyo! I've already told them with confidence that money isn't a problem. I'm counting on your power here."

The desperation in his voice and face made Jihyo cracks up. She initially thought of deceiving him but she cannot do it if he'll continue to act like a begging puppy in front of her.

"Okay, I'll have it covered just to protect your pride, dear Hoseok."

She pinched his nose in delight and the bunny made a huge grin after freeing himself from her. She can't help grinning alongside him too and playfully pushing each other.

"I knew I can trust you, Ji. Wait, how about your assignment?"

"I'm trying to call Manager Hoseok but he's not picking up."

"You haven't booked them yet?! Try and call him again."

"On it, don't be a worry-freak."

She reached for her phone and dialed the manager's number again, this time he answered the phone.

"Oppa, this is Jihyo. Can I disturb you for a while?"

"Sure, the boys are on break so I have time."

"Thanks, it's about the annual event at our school. The boys wanted to perform a collaboration number and Hoseok already secured the approval from the rest of the committee."