97

** After two months**

In a week, Jihyo's first-ever drama series will premiere on television. They scheduled an advance promotion by filming a couple of interviews, guesting, and such to attract the viewers' interest in their work. They held a premiere night a day before the actual airing of the drama with selected personalities that will help boost their series. The review was great, and everyone congratulated them for the anticipated success of the series once it officially airs. 

On their pilot airing, the first episode trended not only in the US but also in several countries. As if Jihyo found a four-leaf clover, the amount of interest they are receiving from the audience is prosperous. The love and support from avid fans continue in the second and third episodes as well and the on-screen couple takes advantage of the situation and keeps promoting their drama by guesting in more tv shows. Before they knew it, the ten-episode drama finally ended, and though it felt so fast, the fans were left in bliss. The way the story was pieced together created an ending that everyone cannot deny. It was perfectly written and flawlessly expressed in every scene leaving anyone in envy and in love at the same time. Due to high demand and support from the viewers, they decided to release a special episode to express their gratefulness for the love they have received. While the cast indulges in the success of their work, more offers came their way. In every promotion they attended, the on-screen couple was always asked about the real score between them. Every time, it will be David who will answer the question first and lead her on. 

"Well, Jihyo and I are... what are we?"

He'll joke around and then later will give vague responses to make the fans' wild imagination works. Over time, Jihyo mastered how to deal with the same questions thrown at them and even manages to make fans more curious about her and David's relationship. 

On their last day of the promotion, they were asked to guest on a viewable radio show to promote not only the drama but its OST too. The DJ has interesting questions unlike their usual interviews so far and the on-screen couple found themselves more engaged with the show.

"Jihyo, knowing that Korean pop songs are reaching the US market as well, how do you differentiate yourself from the rest of the KPOP group that wins the heart of America?"

"I am an artist that works in a theater and recently on the small screen. I express myself and the characters I portray through my singing voice and acting. No other artist can express my work better than I do and that's how you can differentiate us from one another. Our souls put in our crafts will always be unique from each other."

"Excellent! As someone who sings well, do you also have an interest to release an album?"

"(smile) I don't know about the future but for now, I have no plans to release one. Acting in theatre is what I love and doing a drama is a form of challenging myself further. I'm having a blast right now in my career so let me enjoy it a little longer. Creating music might be a future plan but who knows?"

"Right, I totally get you. Your drama did really well and is still doing great now so it's exactly right to be drunk and enjoy the moment. Having said that, will we be able to see more of you on the small screen? Any plans in your acting career that you can share?"

"Uhm, nothing has been decided yet, but whether on the tv screen or in the theatre you can trust to see more of me."

"The sooner the better because we love to see you acting, Jihyo. We hope you can work one more time with David too."

"(laugh) I'll have no objection either as long as there's a great script for us."

"You hear that, folks? All of us are anticipating good luck in the future. Before we play the last song for our segment, can I ask both of you another question? It's not in the script but I'm curious to know and for sure, your fans want to hear your thoughts about it too."

"Go ahead."

Says David.

"In one word, what is David to Jihyo and Jihyo to David? Shall the gentleman answer first?"

"(stares at Jihyo) Bewitching."

"Whoa! Interesting! What about the bewitching lady?"

"(smiles at David) Naughty."

"Naughty?!"

"So much love in it, isn't it?"

David added making the DJs laugh their heads off. They ended the interview in a good mood and left the booth with smiles. The show started the next segment after playing a couple of songs, this time their celebrity guests are a fusion musician who just released a digital song. Five minutes before their turn, one of the artists came to see Jihyo briefly.

"Is the bewitching lady have time to speak?"

~~