8

Jihyo gathered all the boys inside the van after finishing their schedule for the whole day. One by one, she taps their shoulder while they enter the vehicle. 

"Seven! All complete Hobeom Oppa."

She reported, Jihyo was about to sit in the front row next to Namjoon and Jin when Jimin asked her to sit next to him instead. All the boys looked at him curiously but Jimin only looks at Jihyo, waiting for her to move. 

"Okay, but why all of a sudden?"

"I have something to ask you."

"You can ask her while she's sitting here." ---Jin

"Hyung!! Come on noona, move Kookie! Give some space for Jihyo noona."

Kookie scooted on the side while grinning. He wants to sit next to Jihyo too. 

"Make noona sit in the middle Jimin."

Jihyo happily sits between the two maknaes. Jin can only shake his head along with the two male managers in front. V on the other hand whines at the sight. Why is he sitting between Yoongi and Jhope while the other maknaes got to sit next to Jihyo?

"Noona 😊😁"

"Satisfied, I see 😄"

"Noona, can you listen to this?"

Jimin was about to give Jihyo his earphone but Jungkook takes Jihyo's attention away. 

"Noona, can I lean on your shoulder?"

"Yaah!! Kookie, have a little decency!"

Suga bellows at the back while Taehyung pushes his head away from Jihyo's shoulder. Jin, Joon, Jimin and Jhope all shouted 'No' together. The scene made Jihyo laugh hard earning the attention of all. Even the two managers find them amusing. 

"Why are you laughing noona?"

V asked, not understanding Jihyo. 

"Don't you think it's funny??"

She said while wiping her tears. 

"You're too kind noona that's why Kookie is taking advantage of you."

V continued, 

"I am not! It's you who's taking advantage of noona. You're always asking her of random things even if she's busy." ---Kookie