25

Jihyo was about to sleep when she received Yoongi's message. She thought the guy was already asleep but oh, well. 

Yeah, sure.

Yoongi called seconds after she sent her reply. She picks up the call and readied herself for another scolding.

"Hello?"

"Jihyo, are you at home?"

"Yeah, I thought you're already sleeping. I talked to the boys but you weren't with them."

"I'm in my room and didn't join them. Are you about to sleep?"

"Yeah, still have morning class for tomorrow."

"Who are those guys by the way?"

"Ah, they're all my friends. You know Jackson already and I already mentioned Hoseok. The other one is Jinyeong, he's best friends with Wang."

"Are there more guys you are close with other than those three?"

"Why? Let me think--"

"Never mind, bye."

Yoongi hangs up after saying bye without even waiting for her response. He sounded annoyed too although Jihyo is just trying to joke around.

Did I say something wrong?

Instead of dwelling on it, Jihyo decided to let it go. Yoongi will probably call her again if there's something wrong between them. She puts down her phone and goes back to sleep.

.

.

.

Days past by so quickly. BTS attends their daily schedule as always and Jihyo focuses on her studies like an actual student. On the promised day, Jihyo went to meet her classmates to plan their first project. It took them a while to perfect their paper and before they know it, it's already past dinner time. Jihyo and the others were invited to eat dinner with her classmate's family before leaving the house at nine in the evening. 

Since it was Saturday, her classmates agreed to go for a walk before going home. They decided to party and visit a karaoke room to sing to their heart's content. Jihyo enjoyed herself as well. Little by little, she's gaining back her confidence in singing. After Jinyeoung and the gang tricked her with alcohol and live-streamed her while singing, Jihyo's fans start to encourage her to go back to the stage and perform. She later found out that the whole fiasco is intended to introduce her back to singing. Even her classmates start to encourage her in their own ways just like today. 

They call it a night when the clock strikes eleven. Since her apartment is just a ten-minute drive from the Karaoke place, Jihyo decided to walk home. But just right after she sent her classmates out, her phone vibrates from the inside of her bag-- it was Yoongi.